PSB Digital stores delivery issues

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Michaela

Re: PSB Digital stores delivery issues

#76 Post by Michaela »

DG have been driving me insane here.
NO tracking number received for a GBP45 courier delivery.
NO replies to emails, and when they do reply I only get generic replies which say nothing really.
So I disputed via PayPal and now they got back to me asking me to cancel the dispute, yes still with no solution nor a tracking number. Just when I thought their customer service couldn't even get any worse.
I'm at my wits' end. I don't know why PSB continue to work with them. I thought of writing to their management as this is getting ridiculous and affecting too many of us. :grumble:

leesmapman

#77 Post by leesmapman »

I think I will do the same. 2 mails with the same reply and never a tracking number. I've sent a last email and if I don't get a satisfactionary answer, I will file a dispute on Paypal.

oakey

#78 Post by oakey »

Sad to read about this, especially given the insane prices for their shipping (yet they use budget carrier options apparently). When I send something to the UK or US with express delivery from the Netherlands, it will arive in 3-4 days with full tracking...
Last edited by oakey on Sun 06 Jun 2021, 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Michaela

#79 Post by Michaela »

True, couriers arrive fast and for me save the hassle of queuing at the post office which isn't desired while Covid is still lurking... I personally don't believe they sent my order. A tracking number is surely filed with an order and the excuse of "checking it with the warehouse" then never have anyone get back to me with it, is a poor excuse. Also during corona I received parcels from the USA, Poland, Switzerland, China, UK, Sweden - all with no problem whatsoever either with couriers or post. Couriers worked just fine during Covid, cargo worked fine, I have to say that here at least some of the couriers like DHL added shipping slots during weekends when lockdowns were going on too. So if my order had been shipped on May 7th, it should have arrived here by now. I just don't get this mess, they had one job...one!!! So frustrating.

telys

#80 Post by telys »

Received Annually pretty quickly after paying the customs fees. Happy reader right now. It was wrapped in double envelopes and double plastic covers. Maybe that's why shipping is so expensive.
----
You've got me all wrong

geowayne

#81 Post by geowayne »

Dispatches wrote: Wed 02 Jun 2021, 5:28 pm Today I received the response:

Hi,
Thank you for your message.
We are sorry to hear your order has been returned to ourselves.
Please could you confirm your delivery address, and we will issue a replacement providing the stock is available?
We look forward to hearing from you.

I haven't received my copy of Annually 2021 yet, either. I sent an email to Digital Stores Customer Service this past Tuesday, and on Thursday I received a virtually identical response to what you got, about how my order "has been returned," asking me to confirm my delivery address (I double-checked and it has been correct all along), and saying that I'll be issued a replacement "providing the stock is available." Well, considering the order was allegedly returned, then obviously the stock SHOULD be available -- the returned item. Right? At any rate, I replied as they requested, but I have yet to hear back from them again. If I don't hear back from them within another few days, I'll write them again.

Needless to say -- very, very frustrating!

retrofuturist

#82 Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings,

EVERY SINGLE YEAR they balls up my Annually delivery (even though, somehow, every other PSB Store delivery gets here without issue).

No different this year, and in fact, I didn't realise it had been so long since they were dispatched. I've followed Wayne's lead now in following up. If they've tried even his patience, then it's well overdue...

Retro. :)

Andie

#83 Post by Andie »

retrofuturist wrote: Sun 06 Jun 2021, 9:29 am Greetings,

EVERY SINGLE YEAR they balls up my Annually delivery (even though, somehow, every other PSB Store delivery gets here without issue).

No different this year, and in fact, I didn't realise it had been so long since they were dispatched. I've followed Wayne's lead now in following up. If they've tried even his patience, then it's well overdue...

Mine hasn't arrived yet either, Retro. However, past years issues have taken 4 weeks to get here so it should be this week. Fingers crossed. :pray: I think the 2 weeks for the Discovery DVD was because it was a smaller item? It was still delivered by the Aust Post van though, not the postie!!!
Don’t be scared, for only the dark can show you the stars

retrofuturist

#84 Post by retrofuturist »

Greetings Andie,

Not sure. I've ordered a fair few 12" singles through the store before and no issues with those, so I doubt it's size related.

Oh well, good luck mate! Will let you know if I hear anything of interest, either via Australia Post or Digital Stores.

Gabby

#85 Post by Gabby »

Just shocked so many are struggling with this. I'm used to my PSB merch taking a while and never pay for expedited shipping, and my Annually and Discovery arrived in reasonably good time on this occasion.

Totally unacceptable though to pay extra and still be waiting.

I swear with nearly 30 years logistics experience I could do a better job. PSB, I'm not close to retirement yet...willing to relocate. 😃

verbow79

#86 Post by verbow79 »

Pardon the pun, but it took the patience of a saint for my Annually to finally arrive in Texas. Basically 60 days from original order date. Digital stores definitely played a role in the slowness, but I also can’t discount the horrible typical performance by the USPS in handling the US leg. Annually aside, it typically takes 3-4 weeks to receive merchandise even warehoused in the US. Very frustrating.

Maybe they mistook it as a absentee ballot vote for Biden?

telys

#87 Post by telys »

geowayne wrote: Sun 06 Jun 2021, 12:14 am

Hi,
Please could you confirm your delivery address, and we will issue a replacement providing the stock is available?

I haven't received my copy of Annually 2021 yet, either. I sent an email to Digital Stores Customer Service this past Tuesday, and on Thursday I received a virtually identical response to what you got, about how my order "has been returned," asking me to confirm my delivery address (I double-checked and it has been correct all along), and saying that I'll be issued a replacement "providing the stock is available." Well, considering the order was allegedly returned, then obviously the stock SHOULD be available -- the returned item. Right? At any rate, I replied as they requested, but I have yet to hear back from them again. If I don't hear back from them within another few days, I'll write them again.

Indeed frustrating. If Wayne doesn't get his copy it's as if noone of us get it. How come Wayne doesn't have VIP access to PSB releases?
----
You've got me all wrong

Andie

#88 Post by Andie »

retrofuturist wrote: Sun 06 Jun 2021, 11:12 am Greetings Andie,

Not sure. I've ordered a fair few 12" singles through the store before and no issues with those, so I doubt it's size related.

Oh well, good luck mate! Will let you know if I hear anything of interest, either via Australia Post or Digital Stores.

Likewise!!!! Good luck to both of us!! :roll: :?
Don’t be scared, for only the dark can show you the stars

geowayne

#89 Post by geowayne »

telys wrote: Mon 07 Jun 2021, 8:33 am
geowayne wrote: Sun 06 Jun 2021, 12:14 am

Hi,

Indeed frustrating. If Wayne doesn't get his copy it's as if noone of us get it. How come Wayne doesn't have VIP access to PSB releases?
A most unfortunate update: This morning Digital Stores wrote to me to say that "no more stock is available," so I won't be receiving a copy of Annually 2021 with "Cricket Wife" after all. They asked how I wished to be reimbursed.

Let's just say I'm furious about this.

mhvbear

#90 Post by mhvbear »

I received the same response. Still waiting on my refund. I got PayPal involved because they did not respond within 48 hours as they had promised. I have received my refund for 'Discovery'.
Just curious what happened to all the copies that got returned.