PSB Digital stores delivery issues

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
oakey

Re: PSB Digital stores delivery issues

#61 Post by oakey »

DopeFiend wrote: Sat 29 May 2021, 4:19 pm I'm always waiting. I ordered on the 1st of March at 10am, fairly early. I remember the Facebook announcement went up maybe 15 minutes before I saw it and there weren't any comments. I believe would have been one of the first to preorder.

Every day I am wondering, "what are Pet Shop Boys up to these days". I'd really like to read the Annually.
There's no excuse. How can it take upwards of 4 weeks past the release date for it to arrive. I paid extra for the fast postage. Other places will post internationally within a week, and preorders are often posted ahead of release to make up for the delivery time.
Just read one of my previous posts about the PSB store simply not being professional enough. All Amazon UK orders arrive within a few days in the Netherlands (and yes, that is after Brexit).

OakeyDokey

#62 Post by OakeyDokey »

Amazon have logistic resources that no one else can compare with because they have a monopoly on online shopping and they pay their fulfilment staff bugger-all.

oakey

#63 Post by oakey »

OakeyDokey wrote: Sun 30 May 2021, 12:40 am Amazon have logistic resources that no one else can compare with because they have a monopoly on online shopping and they pay their fulfilment staff bugger-all.
I know the downside of the amazon model. But what good is a store that does not deliver what is promised or paid for?? (Eg express shipment)

Choliux

#64 Post by Choliux »

Annually arrived in Washington DC a couple of days ago

lucienchardon

#65 Post by lucienchardon »

I was away last week and found both Discovery and Annually in my mail when I returned today. Exciting!

jyllinge

#66 Post by jyllinge »

psbnyc wrote: Fri 28 May 2021, 6:31 pm
jyllinge wrote: Fri 28 May 2021, 10:17 am
psbnyc wrote: Mon 24 May 2021, 11:55 pm

Still waiting here as well, and same response, and then nothing!
Got some news - My Discovery DVD was delivered by UPS.....To the store in Daventry, UK on the 20th May. Its was apparently found at UPS in Northampton and then returned to Digitalstores. Im guessing it will be the same for annually. I use UPS all the time and have never experienced this before, not even close. Its amazingly bad, there is something spooky here.
How weird! How did you find out - did Digital Stores send you a tracking number?
Yes, for both shipments. Got the UPS app to keep track of it. But this is so weird - I got UPS trough fast, with cheapest standard option, then all Europe closed down. Just got a parcel trough fast from Italy using standard (are sent by trucks though Europe not flight).

psbnyc

#67 Post by psbnyc »

jyllinge wrote: Mon 31 May 2021, 9:39 am
jyllinge wrote: Fri 28 May 2021, 10:17 am

Got some news - My Discovery DVD was delivered by UPS.....To the store in Daventry, UK on the 20th May. Its was apparently found at UPS in Northampton and then returned to Digitalstores. Im guessing it will be the same for annually. I use UPS all the time and have never experienced this before, not even close. Its amazingly bad, there is something spooky here.
How weird! How did you find out - did Digital Stores send you a tracking number?
Yes, for both shipments. Got the UPS app to keep track of it. But this is so weird - I got UPS trough fast, with cheapest standard option, then all Europe closed down. Just got a parcel trough fast from Italy using standard (are sent by trucks though Europe not flight).
OK - I hope they will soon send me the tracking number, then, but I'm not very hopeful. I use courier often from the UK to NYC and it takes 2-3 days, mostly, so they really messed this up. Do you know anything about where your parcels are now or are they still in the UK?!

mhvbear

#68 Post by mhvbear »

This is the response I received concerning my order of 'Discovery' from the PSB Shop.

Thank you for your message.
Apologies you have not received your order.
Regrettably, your order has been returned to us by the courier.
Unfortunately, we have run out of our stock of this product, and we are unable to arrange a replacement for yo
We do understand this is frustrating and can only apologise.
Could you please advise if you prefer a credit voucher towards a new order on our website or a refund?
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and please let us know how you would like to proceed.

I have requested a refund hell do I want a credit. I request they refund via PayPal which was how I paid. So how well they handle this.

I am located in New York. So much for paying for courier because how long it took for Annual 2020, in excess of 4 weeks.
I was able to purchase from Amazon and was delivered the next day.

Still not heard back from them concerning my Annual 2021. They are blaming Brexit but why would that concern shipments to the US.

oakey

#69 Post by oakey »

They blame Brexit because UK customs is a mess right now.

psbfannyc

#70 Post by psbfannyc »

mhvbear wrote: Mon 31 May 2021, 5:42 pm This is the response I received concerning my order of 'Discovery' from the PSB Shop.

Unfortunately, we have run out of our stock of this product, and we are unable to arrange a replacement for yo
Could you please advise if you prefer a credit voucher towards a new order on our website or a refund?
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and please let us know how you would like to proceed.

I have requested a refund hell do I want a credit. I request they refund via PayPal which was how I paid. So how well they handle this.

I am located in New York. So much for paying for courier because how long it took for Annual 2020, in excess of 4 weeks.

Still not heard back from them concerning my Annual 2021. They are blaming Brexit but why would that concern shipments to the US.
HORRIBLE!

jyllinge

#71 Post by jyllinge »

mhvbear wrote: Mon 31 May 2021, 5:42 pm This is the response I received concerning my order of 'Discovery' from the PSB Shop.

Lets see....They got Your copy back but did not reserve it and send it back to You? Who on earth got it then? If its returned to sender then they have one copy ready for you for immediately re-shipping.

Can only mean one thing, they have sold more copies than in store - hence the reason of massive delay waiting for copies to return from non-delivery.

Shameful service!

jyllinge

#72 Post by jyllinge »

psbnyc wrote: Mon 31 May 2021, 3:05 pm
jyllinge wrote: Mon 31 May 2021, 9:39 am

OK - I hope they will soon send me the tracking number, then, but I'm not very hopeful. I use courier often from the UK to NYC and it takes 2-3 days, mostly, so they really messed this up. Do you know anything about where your parcels are now or are they still in the UK?!
Good question - According to UPS they are both in Daventry warehouse. I asked for refund of Discovery but where denied, they still claim it was shipped to me even if I know the name of the person who signed for it at their warehouse. I will fill a claim to the credit card company for forced refund.

madsnielsen

#73 Post by madsnielsen »

Impressive that you got a reply from Digital Stores.

I was still hoping for my four orders to show up but after I have read your post I lost all hope that Digital Stores will sort things out.

I have now bought the Discovery DVD/CD from Amazon and Annually 2021 with CD on eBay. £110 combined with expedited shipping.

I have asked for a refund from Digital Stores two times but I just get standard answers that they are looking into it, and will get back shortly.

Pet Shop Boys should be ashamed working with these amateurs. Hard to forgive that they continue to let this happen to some of their most loyal fans. :down:

Mads Nielsen
If people say I'm crazy, I tell 'em that it's true

le petit corbusier

#74 Post by le petit corbusier »

Still waiting for my Annually :/
Look left, then right
And run for your life

Dispatches
Netherlands

#75 Post by Dispatches »

Last saturday I mailed Digital stores Customer Service about my order for Discovery with this simple question:

My order C####### which was sent on 28th april 2021 has not yet arrived. Is there a problem?

Today I received the response:

Hi,
We are sorry to hear your order has been returned to ourselves.
Please could you confirm your delivery address, and we will issue a replacement providing the stock is available?
We look forward to hearing from you.

Weird...