Soundcloud and You Tube channels with lots of things

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
PSBFriend

Soundcloud and You Tube channels with lots of things

#1 Post by PSBFriend »

Hallo. I wasn't very active in the forum now, but I would like to change that. This is also because a lot of people have always said to me that I can't do anything, that I'm nothing and that I'm not worth too much. I want to prove that these people are mistaken with these Soundcloud and You Tube channels.

Different songs, remixes or covers can be heard here.

Edits from various Pet Shop Boys Songs, edits from their collaborations, edits from various artists like Lighthouse Family, Moby, Gigi D'Agostino, Daft Punk and more. All this can you see in the Playlists.

Songs from ZYX, the first version of West End Girls, One more chance, Pet Shop Boys and more, in new edits, extendeds and other things. Mixes and own instrumentals from me made by a remix programm.

There will also be some cover versions of songs with special things. Paninaro, Closer to Heaven from Pet Shop Boys, Natural Blues from Moby with new lyrics, written by me.

I've also made a german version of New York City Boy called Berlin City Boy, since there is the original and a french version. I thought it was time for one in german. This version can also be heard there.

Here are the two links of my Soundcloud and You Tube channels, with all that stuff.

Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/user-105062286
You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNf9pH ... VAA/videos

I hope that all of you will enjoy the songs, instrumentals, covers and the other things a bit. Just listen and watch. Many Thanks.
If we treated each other with kindness and respect, life could be so much easier.

psbfannyc

Re: Soundcloud and You Tube channels with lots of things

#2 Post by psbfannyc »

Very creative! Keep going!

telys

#3 Post by telys »

I like the 7'' mixes. Great fun.
----
You've got me all wrong

TallThinMan

#4 Post by TallThinMan »

PSBFriend wrote: Mon 03 May 2021, 1:58 pmThis is also because a lot of people have always said to me that I can't do anything, that I'm nothing and that I'm not worth too much.
Don’t listen to the haters.

y3potential

#5 Post by y3potential »

I'm enjoying these. Thank you :up:
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

PSBFriend

#6 Post by PSBFriend »

Hallo

Thanks for the kind words, the reinforcements and that you liked some of the remixes, edits and other things so far. I'm happy to hear everything and that at some point I did something right.

There are new things on Soundcloud and You Tube.

Both have the Liberation Tobias Dubbe Club Mix (3:37) and the Se a vida é Mark Picchiotti's Deep And Dark Vocal Mix Radio Edit (3:36) to hear and see.

Also on You Tube PSB Collaboration with Atomizer Hooked on Radiation Pet Shop Boys Orange Alert Short Mix (4:22) and by Daft Punk Harder Better Faster Stronger Jess And Crabbe Regulator Radio Mix (3:39).

I hope these remixes and edits will eventually find some approval.

I wish you all a nice Saturday and a relaxing weekend.

Thank you.
If we treated each other with kindness and respect, life could be so much easier.