Influence

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
PopKid78

Influence

#1 Post by PopKid78 »

Every now and then I like to look at the PSB Wikipedia page, and what really frustrates me, is how little there is on the influence section. It’s been the same for about ten years. Over the years I’ve heard many Bands/ Artists cite them as an influence, from Killers to Year and Years. So this section really does need to be bigger. Does anyone know of any interviews, where They’ve been mentioned as an influence, or even just being fans of them. It doesn’t matter how obscure the band/ Artist is, it would be just interesting to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oakey

Re: Influence

#2 Post by oakey »

PopKid78 wrote: Sat 01 May 2021, 12:18 pm Every now and then I like to look at the PSB Wikipedia page, and what really frustrates me, is how little there is on the influence section. It’s been the same for about ten years. Over the years I’ve heard many Bands/ Artists cite them as an influence, from Killers to Year and Years. So this section really does need to be bigger. Does anyone know of any interviews, where They’ve been mentioned as an influence, or even just being fans of them. It doesn’t matter how obscure the band/ Artist is, it would be just interesting to read.
Well, feel free to add to that section then. That's what wikipedia is for. You do need sources though.