funko Pops

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
EDF70

Re: funko Pops

#151 Post by EDF70 »

I cancelled my Amazon order and ordered through HMV last week. Got an email this morning saying that the HMV order has been dispatched. :)

popfreak

#152 Post by popfreak »

Markpro wrote: Sun 07 Feb 2021, 11:06 am I had actually forgotten about these, just ordered them from HMV UK (£26 with free delivery) :clap:
I have now done the same.

Debussy

#153 Post by Debussy »

popfreak wrote:Anyone received them from Amazon UK yet?
Yes, ordered from Amazon after cancelling my pop in a box order. Took about 3 weeks as 'they came from outer space'....sorry I meant USA.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Markpro

#154 Post by Markpro »

Got mine a couple of days ago, very quick delivery from HMV :up:
I've been a Teenager since before you were born.

ssss1

#155 Post by ssss1 »

I usually buy anything PSB related straight away, but I'm sorry to say these just aren't doing anything for me.
I know they had to use 'PSB' on Chris' hat as they couldn't use 'BOY'. It just isn't the same.
If they'd been the Go West costumes (Neil clutching the pointy staff, and Chris perched on a surf board) I would have thrown my money at them.
What they need to do is release a basic model of N&C and create accessories (Suburbia sunglasses, pointy hats, So Hard apple, You only tell me you love me when you're drunk and I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing wigs, Liberation smocks, etc). The list is endless :dance:

Dog

#156 Post by Dog »

ssss1 wrote:I usually buy anything PSB related straight away, but I'm sorry to say these just aren't doing anything for me.
I know they had to use 'PSB' on Chris' hat as they couldn't use 'BOY'. It just isn't the same.
If they'd been the Go West costumes (Neil clutching the pointy staff, and Chris perched on a surf board) I would have thrown my money at them.
What they need to do is release a basic model of N&C and create accessories (Suburbia sunglasses, pointy hats, So Hard apple, You only tell me you love me when you're drunk and I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing wigs, Liberation smocks, etc). The list is endless :dance:
Woof.

Markpro

#157 Post by Markpro »

ssss1 wrote: Sat 13 Mar 2021, 6:14 pm I usually buy anything PSB related straight away, but I'm sorry to say these just aren't doing anything for me.
I was the same until i saw the pictures above and then realised i had forgotten all about these, mine are still n the box but i have had family and friends comment on them as they are pride of place on my desk at home, i would get them if i was you, it's £25 and not breaking the bank and even as book ends they look great.
I've been a Teenager since before you were born.

Oznerol

#158 Post by Oznerol »

This is not my signature.

hansdaae

#159 Post by hansdaae »

I got a message from Pet Shop Boys Store that they have been dispatched today.

Jorge

#160 Post by Jorge »

hansdaae wrote: Wed 28 Apr 2021, 7:51 pm I got a message from Pet Shop Boys Store that they have been dispatched today.
Same to me!
I orderded 29 September, so 7 month to deliver :D

hansdaae

#161 Post by hansdaae »

I ordered mine 28 september 2020. But to be fair, i don’t think they were ready to be shipped at that time. Did any one get them before 2021?

Andie

#162 Post by Andie »

hansdaae wrote: Sat 01 May 2021, 7:26 am I ordered mine 28 september 2020. But to be fair, i don’t think they were ready to be shipped at that time. Did any one get them before 2021?
Yes, they were available here in Melbourne, at JB HiFi in the Boxing Day sale on Dec 26th & even better with 20% off!! :D 8) :dance:
Don’t be scared, for only the dark can show you the stars