Exclusive 7“ in German „Musikexpress“ magazine

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
y3potential

Re: Exclusive 7“ in German „Musikexpress“ magazine

#46 Post by y3potential » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 1:00 pm

PETHEAD72 wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 12:45 pm
Jeez,that was some krypton factor challenge!!!,got there eventually!,only the first page translated,after that i had to keep coming out and checking on google what the words meant.
Me too..! Achtung..!
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

tottenhammattspurs

#47 Post by tottenhammattspurs » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 1:12 pm

Nope. Give up.

I'm going to hold back on this. I reckon we will get a 7" with a future issue of Electronic Sound here in the UK, they've done quite a few with their magazine over the years, including New Order and Kraftwerk
is is and isnt isnt

romy

#48 Post by romy » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 1:44 pm

For all the people,who want to order it online and have problems,I sent them an Email,if this magazine must be ordered,or if it is availabe in every newspaper stores.They replied,that we in Germany get this in every good newspaper store.

For sure,in the UK,you get in on central stations,airports etc.

robyus21

#49 Post by robyus21 » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 4:57 pm

I also emailed them but only got the automatic reply.
I understand you can send them you credit card info (which I dont want to) or they will send you a paybol with the product??? How Re you supposed to pay that afterwards? I am in the USA.

robyus21

#50 Post by robyus21 » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 5:00 pm

How dont you pay via paybil? I am in the USA.
I dont want to email them my credit card info.
Why not paypal????

Has anybody received any other instructions after ordering?

oakey

#51 Post by oakey » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 5:35 pm

oakey wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 7:37 am
Anyway, if people outside the EU struggle, let me know by PM and I can try to help out. I have PayPal, so if you pay me via PP + €1.50 as a 'fee' (as PP has a poor exchange rate and takes fees for transferring money from my PP account to my regular bank account, plus there is the risk that they sell out and I have to return the money to you by PP which costs additionally, and there is the risk that my banck account is being drained by authorizing Springer Verlag :D) I can order it on your home address (as all non-EU countries are listed as well, and international shipping is just €3,45). Keep in mind that shipping is at your/their own risk, as I do not want to take responsibility for late or no delivery!

Make sure to provide your PP email address and your full home address incl appt numbers, ZIP codes etc.
For those of you who contacted me; I'm back from work and sent you a PayPal invoice for the 7"+ regular shipping cost + €1.50
Happy to help out, feel free to PM me if others are still struggling as well or if you're in the US.
Last edited by oakey on Thu 19 Dec 2019, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oakey

#52 Post by oakey » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 6:13 pm

romy wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 1:44 pm
For all the people,who want to order it online and have problems,I sent them an Email,if this magazine must be ordered,or if it is availabe in every newspaper stores.They replied,that we in Germany get this in every good newspaper store.

For sure,in the UK,you get in on central stations,airports etc.
I have never seen Musikexpress it in any of my local book stores and I live 4 km away from the German border. We don't have newspaper stores in the Netherlands.

y3potential

#53 Post by y3potential » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 6:43 pm

I just hope everyone who wants a copy gets one legitimately and the ebay spivs and sharks don’t hoover up the majority of them..
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

Future Lover

#54 Post by Future Lover » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 6:45 pm

The average price on discogs for most exclusives of this sort is around 7-10 EUR, except for Prince. Also, no one is talking about the great magazine cover, which is a yet unseen picture!

canveyboy

#55 Post by canveyboy » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 7:36 pm

If anyone in Germany can buy a copy for me I’ll send an instant PayPal payment. I just couldn’t get the site to work!

Cheers
Steve
Its taken me all of my life to find you

pacificnorthwest

#56 Post by pacificnorthwest » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 7:53 pm

oakey wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 5:35 pm
oakey wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 7:37 am
Anyway, if people outside the EU struggle, let me know by PM and I can try to help out. I have PayPal, so if you pay me via PP + €1.50 as a 'fee' (as PP has a poor exchange rate and takes fees for transferring money from my PP account to my regular bank account, plus there is the risk that they sell out and I have to return the money to you by PP which costs additionally, and there is the risk that my banck account is being drained by authorizing Springer Verlag :D) I can order it on your home address (as all non-EU countries are listed as well, and international shipping is just €3,45). Keep in mind that shipping is at your/their own risk, as I do not want to take responsibility for late or no delivery!

Make sure to provide your PP email address and your full home address incl appt numbers, ZIP codes etc.
For those of you who contacted me; I'm back from work and sent you a PayPal invoice for the 7"+ regular shipping cost + €1.50
Happy to help out, feel free to PM me if others are still struggling as well or if you're in the US.
Hi. I have sent you a PM.

Regards, Julian.

oakey

#57 Post by oakey » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 8:36 pm

canveyboy wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 7:36 pm
If anyone in Germany can buy a copy for me I’ll send an instant PayPal payment. I just couldn’t get the site to work!

Cheers
Steve
Just send me a PM with info listed in one of my posts above

retrofuturist

#58 Post by retrofuturist » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 9:50 pm

Greetings,
Future Lover wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 6:45 pm
The average price on discogs for most exclusives of this sort is around 7-10 EUR, except for Prince. Also, no one is talking about the great magazine cover, which is a yet unseen picture!
A comparable benchmark for pricing would probably be this... https://www.discogs.com/Pet-Shop-Boys-W ... se/3852244

Retro. :)

ubik

#59 Post by ubik » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 10:08 pm

retrofuturist wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 9:50 pm
Greetings,
Future Lover wrote:
A comparable benchmark for pricing would probably be this... https://www.discogs.com/Pet-Shop-Boys-W ... se/3852244

No. The Winner Vinyl is quite rare...

My guess (for pricing orientation):

https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?maste ... 0669&ev=mb

7-10 Euro approx. ...

oakey

#60 Post by oakey » Thu 19 Dec 2019, 10:10 pm

retrofuturist wrote:
Thu 19 Dec 2019, 9:50 pm
Greetings,
Future Lover wrote:

The Prince 7" plus Magazine can still be ordered from the Musikexpress website
The Winner 7" was a free giveaway for those who attended the Elysium launch in Berlin, that's different from a single that can be ordered online from all over the world.