The New Album Info Thread

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
skyhigh

Re: The New Album Info Thread

#481 Post by skyhigh » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 6:56 pm

Get off your high horses you bunch of snowflakes. The guy has the album and he’d be sharing it with folk guaranteed to buy it in 14 different versions anyway. Get a f*** grip and stop kidding on yer some kind of Uber fan that could never be seen to do anything remotely dodgy. Effen tells me half of you hypocrites have already messaged him asking for a copy.
That's it, it's all over. We're out of here. What a Legacy! (c) Chris Lowe 2009

nickname

#482 Post by nickname » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 6:56 pm

Nicholas wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 6:06 pm
TallThinMan wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 5:44 pm
skyhigh wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 5:12 pm

poor
What the hell is the matter with you? Effen has already generously given us a lot of advance information about the album and answered numerous questions and you’re criticising him for not pirating it? In my book that’s what’s poor. Wait a few weeks and buy a copy of the album like the rest of us.

:up: :up: :up: :clap:
:up: :up: :up:

Effen Vida

#483 Post by Effen Vida » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:03 pm

skyhigh wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 6:56 pm
Get off your high horses you bunch of snowflakes. The guy has the album and he’d be sharing it with folk guaranteed to buy it in 14 different versions anyway. Get a f****** grip and stop kidding on yer some kind of Uber fan that could never be seen to do anything remotely dodgy. Effen tells me half of you hypocrites have already messaged him asking for a copy.
Woah there, sailor! You asked for it via PM, I said you weren’t the first and you probably won’t be the last. So please don’t misquote me, thanks. And please don’t harass me any further via PMs asking me to do something that is not only illegal but could risk me losing my job.

It’s not mine to share.

[Edited by forum admin]

y3potential

#484 Post by y3potential » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:05 pm

Effen Vida wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:03 pm
skyhigh wrote:
Get off your high horses you bunch of snowflakes. The guy has the album and he’d be sharing it with folk guaranteed to buy it in 14 different versions anyway. Get a f****** grip and stop kidding on yer some kind of Uber fan that could never be seen to do anything remotely dodgy. Effen tells me half of you hypocrites have already messaged him asking for a copy.
Woah there, sailor! You asked for it via PM, I said you weren’t the first and you probably won’t be the last. So please don’t misquote me, thanks. And please don’t harass me any further via PMs asking me to do something that is not only illegal but could risk me losing my job.

[Edited by forum admin]

:clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: Nice one, Effen. Looking forward to the second part of your overview. :up:
Some people, eh.. :wall: :wall:
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

PopKid78

#485 Post by PopKid78 » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:10 pm

Haha, Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Effen Vida

#486 Post by Effen Vida » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:21 pm

Sorry for the delay in part two of my review, had a stupidly busy day at work and now have my hands full with my two kids.

Going out for a bit, then to the cinema, and then I’ll knuckle down for the second half.

I played it in the car on my way home and it gets better with each listen. So that’s good, isn’t it?

And thanks to the overwhelming majority of you for understanding my reluctance to share.

skyhigh

#487 Post by skyhigh » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:38 pm

Effen Vida wrote:
skyhigh wrote:

It’s not mine to share.

[Edited by forum admin]

Make up yer mind [Edited by forum admin]....

‘Honestly, I feel terrible and smug and guilty and frustrated. I want to share it because I want to be able to talk with you all about it.

But I honestly don't want to risk it, sorry. You're not the first to ask and you deffo won't be the last, but that's my decision, sorry.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd be asking too. So, I completely understand. I'm beginning to regret even mentioning that I had it in the first place, tbh.

Cheers,
Lee‘

I’m right to ask or I’m wrong to ask? Can’t have it both ways [Edited by forum admin].

Effen Vida

#488 Post by Effen Vida » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:43 pm

skyhigh wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:38 pm
Effen Vida wrote:
skyhigh wrote:

It’s not mine to share.

[Edited by forum admin][
/quote]

‘Honestly, I feel terrible and smug and guilty and frustrated. I want to share it because I want to be able to talk with you all about it.

But I honestly don't want to risk it, sorry. You're not the first to ask and you deffo won't be the last, but that's my decision, sorry.

If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd be asking too. So, I completely understand. I'm beginning to regret even mentioning that I had it in the first place, tbh.

Cheers,
Lee‘

I’m right to ask or I’m wrong to ask? Can’t have it both ways [Edited by forum admin].
Badly misplaced politeness from me. Should have just told you to [Edited by forum admin] off.

PopKid78

#489 Post by PopKid78 » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:45 pm

skyhigh wrote:
Effen Vida wrote:
skyhigh wrote:

It’s not mine to share.

[Edited by forum admin]

Cheers,
Lee‘

Nothing wrong with asking, it was your response when you didn’t get your own way

skyhigh

#490 Post by skyhigh » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:46 pm

Someone will make it available for download and you’ve told us all it exists and is therefore feasible. People will search for it and find it due to you not being able to hold your water and [Edited by forum admin] reviews all over a forum. Well done on your moral stance. Fail.

skyhigh

#491 Post by skyhigh » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:47 pm

PopKid78 wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:45 pm
skyhigh wrote:
Effen Vida wrote:

It’s not mine to share.

[Edited by forum admin]

Cheers,
Lee‘

Nothing wrong with asking, it was your response when you didn’t get your own way

I said ‘poor’. Jail me now! :-)

daveid

#492 Post by daveid » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:48 pm

The natives are restless tonight. You can tell there's a new album coming.

skyhigh

#493 Post by skyhigh » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:53 pm

daveid wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:48 pm
And some smug [Edited by forum admin] has a copy he’s happy to tell us about but gets precious when we ask him to share.

PopKid78

#494 Post by PopKid78 » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:58 pm

skyhigh wrote:
daveid wrote:
Fri 06 Dec 2019, 7:48 pm
And some smug [Edited by forum admin] has a copy he’s happy to tell us about but gets precious when we ask him to share.
I’ve noticed you’ve just started another thread, inviting everyone to join a PSB community Facebook group. Sign me up, it sounds lovely.

Disco.

#495 Post by Disco. » Fri 06 Dec 2019, 8:01 pm

As he said, he could loose his job by doing, would you risk your job ?