Final results of poll on favorite PSB song about lost love

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on favorite PSB song about lost love

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors to pick their favorite Pet Shop Boys-written song on the subject of lost love. And the song that received the most votes -- by a very wide margin, receiving more votes than the next three runners-up combined -- was:

* "The Way It Used to Be," picked by 33.0% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks is an unusual "two-parter," the first question of which was suggested by site visitor Dwight R. of Midlothian, Virginia, asking whether you would prefer the final track on the final PSB album -- whenever it is released, and I'm sure we all hope that's not for quite some time -- to be an uptempo "stomper" or a quieter, more contemplative song. The second question is my own addendum to that one, asking whether you would prefer to know in advance whether that final PSB album is their last or whether you would prefer discovering that fact only later, after a good deal of time, when it is announced or becomes apparent in retrospect that it was indeed their last. Thanks, Dwight, for suggesting that first question and inspiring the second!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And I hope you all have a wonderful two weeks ahead!