Final results of poll on a PSB "collaborations" album

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on a PSB "collaborations" album

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors whether they would like for the Pet Shop Boys at some point to record and release an album consisting entirely of collaborations with other artists. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, as long as it's all-new material written or at least co-written by the Boys," chosen by 27.3% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the following two weeks stems from the announcement this past week that a new book written by Neil Tennant, titled One Hundred Lyrics and a Poem, will be published later this year. I'm wondering whether you plan on buying this book -- or perhaps have already placed your advance order -- and, if so, which edition (although the pre-order of the special limited edition is already sold out). So please take a moment to select the appropriate option right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a fantastic fortnight ahead!