Final results of poll on favorite PSB studio album side

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on favorite PSB studio album side

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors to pick their all-time favorite studio album *side* (that is, half of an album on vinyl) by the Pet Shop Boys. And the side that received the largest number of votes was:

* Actually Side 2, chosen by 14.2% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks asks whether you would like for the Pet Shop Boys to record and release a "collaborations" album in which all of the tracks are collaborations with various other artists. Of course, I'm making this more than a mere Yes/No choice. So please check out the options I've listed right there on your home page and pick the one that comes closest to expressing how you feel about this. And thanks to porkchopkid for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in my previous survey! I wish you all a terrific two weeks ahead!