Final results of poll on whether there should be a "Disco 5" album

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on whether there should be a "Disco 5" album

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors whether they would like for the Pet Shop Boys ever to release a Disco 5 album. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, absolutely!" chosen by 48.2% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the next two weeks asks you to choose your favorite PSB studio album "side"-- that is, not your favorite entire studio album by the Boys, but rather your favorite side of one of their studio albums, or "half-album," if you will, based on how the album sides were defined in vinyl format. So please mull this over and make your choice right there on my home page. Of course, you can take your time making this perhaps challenging decision; after all, this survey will run for two whole weeks! ;-)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And I hope you all have a great two weeks ahead!