Final results of poll on favorite "Boys" band other than PSB

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on favorite "Boys" band other than PSB

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors to choose their favorite "Boys" band (that is, a band with "Boys" or "Boyz" in their name) aside from the Pet Shop Boys. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Actually, I can't say I like any 'Boys' band aside from Pet Shop Boys," picked by 40.2% of the voters.

Of the bands that did receive votes, however, the top vote-getter was the Beach Boys, with 24.8% of the vote. To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you about your opinion of the relative importance of visual elements (as opposed to musical ones) as a factor in the Pet Shop Boys success, however you might define "success" for the purposes of this question. So please check out the options I offer right there on my home page and make the choice that comes closest to expressing your own viewpoint.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week' survey! I wish you all a superb week ahead!