Final results on whether "Christmas" is best PSB-written song of 1990s

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results on whether "Christmas" is best PSB-written song of 1990s

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors whether they agree with Neil's assessment that "It Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas" is the best song that he and Chris wrote in the 1990s. And the response that received a majority of the votes was:

* "No. It's not one of the worst, but it's certainly not one of the best, either," picked by 68.6% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead is one of my occasional questions that isn't so much about the Pet Shop Boys as about the broader musical tastes of the voters themselves. And I hope it's a fun one. I'm wondering, aside from the Pet Shop Boys, what other "Boys" band -- that is, a group with "Boys" (plural, not singular) in their name -- is your personal favorite. So please check out the choices right there on my home page and make your selection. (Of course, there are the usual "none of the above"- type options.)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish you all a wonderful week ahead!