Final results of poll on whether PSB should participate in Eurovision

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on whether PSB should participate in Eurovision

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors whether they believe the Pet Shop Boys should participate in the Eurovision Song Contest. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "No, absolutely not!" chosen by 44.0% of the voters.

To seethe complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options from the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

I had been planning on saving the question for this week's survey for this coming Christmas season, but I decided it would work just as well now as then. So I'm asking whether you agree with Neil's assessment (expressed in the booklet accompanying the recent reissue of the album Nightlife, with bonus tracks) that "It Doesn't Often Snow at Christmas is the best song that he and Chris wrote in the 1990s. So please mull this over and make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page. And thanks so much to Raymond for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey. I hope you all have a great week ahead! And to my fellow U.S. fans, have a very happy and safe Memorial Day!