Final results of poll on your current "musical diet"

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on your current "musical diet"

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past week, in which I asked my site visitors which of several statements most closely described their current "musical diet" as it relates to the Pet Shop Boys and other artists. And the statement chosen by a majority of the voters -- not just the usual plurality -- was:

* "It consists of music by PSB, other similar artists, and still others that are stylistically quite different," picked by 58.3% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

As for my new survey for the week ahead, I've decided to run another of my occasional questions -- which generally seem to prove surprisingly popular -- in which I offer a short list of songs that share some random, even somewhat frivolous thing in common and then ask you to pick your favorite. For instance, in the past I've asked about your favorite PSB song whose title begins with the word "I" and your favorite with the word "Love" in its title. This time I've listed every officially released PSB-composed song the title of which includes the word "You." So please take a few moments to check out these "You" songs right there on my home page and choose your favorite.

By the way, please note that this poll will run one day longer than usual, until Monday, May 21. The reason is that next weekend is going to be extremely busy for me outside of the "Pet Shop Boys world," so much so that I doubt I'll have time to do any website work at all. So giving us all an extra day with this survey -- as well as asking a relatively simple question like this -- will help me tremendously.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!