Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Final results of poll on the most "apt" PSB studio album title

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on the most "apt" PSB studio album title

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 08 Jan 2017, 7:10 am

The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site visitors to choose what they consider to be the most "apt" Pet Shop Boys studio album title -- the one that best or most accurately describes or reflects the album's contents. And the album title picked by the largest number of voters was:

* Very, chosen by 24.7% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new poll for the week ahead asks you to choose your three favorite post-"Format" Pet Shop Boys single b-sides/bonus songs. Which of the more recent "uncollected" b-sides do you like the most? Please mull this over and, when you're ready, make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a terrific week ahead!