Forum Rules  |   Forum Contacts  |   Problems registering?  |   Official Website

Final results of poll on PSB-related gifts

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on PSB-related gifts

#1 Post by geowayne » Sun 18 Dec 2016, 8:55 am

The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site visitors whether they have ever given or received Pet Shop Boys-related gifts, either for Christmas (or other gift-giving holiday) or otherwise. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, I have received one or more PSB-related gifts for Christmas or other gift-giving holiday," picked by 46.7% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

Stepping away from the holiday theme -- though appropriately enough given that we're now very nearly at the end of the year -- my new poll for the week ahead asks you to pick what you personally consider to be "PSB highlight" of 2016. So please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have a marvelous week ahead!