Are there fans from Holland/Belgium going to Bonn 3 sept?

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Grover

Are there fans from Holland/Belgium going to Bonn 3 sept?

#1 Post by Grover » Wed 27 Jul 2005, 1:03 pm

Hi,

Who from Holland or Belgium are going to Potemkin Bonn on september 3?

Talk to me! ;-)

dVTB

#2 Post by dVTB » Wed 27 Jul 2005, 8:17 pm

I am still considering it, Grover.

yves

Hi Grover

#3 Post by yves » Wed 27 Jul 2005, 10:00 pm

Hi Grover,

I'm from Belgium ( Hasselt ) and I go to Bonn !
You can contact me.

Yves
This must be the place I waited years to leave

srpsb

#4 Post by srpsb » Thu 28 Jul 2005, 3:21 pm

no, I'm going to francfort

dub mix

#5 Post by dub mix » Wed 03 Aug 2005, 9:05 pm

Hi,

I'm going to Bonn with four other PSB-fans. I went to the performance in London. It was great! I hope it will be the same in Bonn.

dVTB

#6 Post by dVTB » Thu 04 Aug 2005, 12:18 am

dub mix wrote:Hi,

I'm going to Bonn with four other PSB-fans. I went to the performance in London. It was great! I hope it will be the same in Bonn.
I was in London too :) Chances of a Bonn visit are increasing.

RafBoy

#7 Post by RafBoy » Thu 04 Aug 2005, 8:08 am

The chances are big that I will join dVTB during the Bonn concert :-)

Grover

#8 Post by Grover » Thu 04 Aug 2005, 4:33 pm

RafBoy wrote:The chances are big that I will join dVTB during the Bonn concert :-)
But... is he going himself? ;) Since he said he 'is considering it'?.

Grover

Meetup.

#9 Post by Grover » Thu 04 Aug 2005, 4:35 pm

Are you guys/girls going by car or train? Are you gonna spend the night there or just a one-day visit? Isn't it an idea to organize a meet-up or something? It would be nice to finally meet some dutch PSB fans!

dVTB

Re: Meetup.

#10 Post by dVTB » Thu 04 Aug 2005, 7:25 pm

Grover wrote:
RafBoy wrote:The chances are big that I will join dVTB during the Bonn concert :-)
Hehehehehe - The chance is increasing as soon as people want to join me. I don't plan to go on my own, you see... - I saw the whole thing in London last year.

Grover wrote:Are you guys/girls going by car or train? Are you gonna spend the night there or just a one-day visit? Isn't it an idea to organize a meet-up or something? It would be nice to finally meet some dutch PSB fans!
I haven't decided about the length of my stay yet. I will go by car, though. That's for sure, since I have free travelling thanks to a lease car, and I don't want to spend money on an expensive train ticket.

yves

#11 Post by yves » Sat 06 Aug 2005, 9:21 am

I go by car. For me it's 150 km and I will be there in the early afternoon. I hope to see a little from the soundcheck or hear something about that.
This must be the place I waited years to leave

Grover

#12 Post by Grover » Sat 06 Aug 2005, 12:30 pm

dVTB wrote:
Grover wrote:
Hehehehehe - The chance is increasing as soon as people want to join me. I don't plan to go on my own, you see... - I saw the whole thing in London last year.

Grover wrote:Are you guys/girls going by car or train? Are you gonna spend the night there or just a one-day visit? Isn't it an idea to organize a meet-up or something? It would be nice to finally meet some dutch PSB fans!
I haven't decided about the length of my stay yet. I will go by car, though. That's for sure, since I have free travelling thanks to a lease car, and I don't want to spend money on an expensive train ticket.
Where (or in which area ;-) ) do you live? Mabye other people (like me) can benefit from The Great Gift (a.k.a. the leased car) your boss gave you? ;-)

And does anyone care to meetup beforehand somewhere in Bonn?

dVTB

#13 Post by dVTB » Sat 06 Aug 2005, 1:12 pm

Grover wrote:
dVTB wrote:
Grover wrote: But... is he going himself? ;) Since he said he 'is considering it'?.

Where (or in which area ;-) ) do you live? Mabye other people (like me) can benefit from The Great Gift (a.k.a. the leased car) your boss gave you? ;-)

And does anyone care to meetup beforehand somewhere in Bonn?
Hi Grover,
That fully depends on how many people join me. I'm still figuring that out. I live in the east of the country, btw. If I have space left, you can benefit from it.

Grover

No pictures?

#14 Post by Grover » Fri 02 Sep 2005, 8:57 am

I just phoned http://www.kah-bonn.de/ and asked if it was allowed to take pictures tomorrow at the concert. I was told this was NOT allowed.

Hmmm... a bit strange? Or is this common policy? Guess I have to leave my camera at home then.... :(

I'm looking forward to the concert tommorow. Hopefully the PSB will cure my flu...... :wink:
Last edited by Grover on Fri 02 Sep 2005, 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avalon

#15 Post by Avalon » Fri 02 Sep 2005, 8:58 am

Mentioning Holland and Belgium in one and the same line! An outrage