STILL WANTED - One ticket for Royal opera house Friday or Saturday

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
wolf74

STILL WANTED - One ticket for Royal opera house Friday or Saturday

#1 Post by wolf74 »

still need one !!!

I want one ticket for the ROH show on Friday or Saturday.

Does anyone sell one ?

itsadog

Re: STILL WANTED - One ticket for Royal opera house Friday or Saturday

#2 Post by itsadog »

Hi wolf74,

Are you still after a ROH ticket? Saturday night, 3rd row. It is one of the expensive tickets (£100) which I will sell at face value. I have just bought a ticket for the Netherlands and will probably go to Germany also in October, easier to get to for me than London. Let me know. If not I will put on general sale.

Itsadog.

wolf74

#3 Post by wolf74 »

itsadog wrote:Hi wolf74,

Are you still after a ROH ticket? Saturday night, 3rd row. It is one of the expensive tickets (£100) which I will sell at face value. I have just bought a ticket for the Netherlands and will probably go to Germany also in October, easier to get to for me than London. Let me know. If not I will put on general sale.

Itsadog.

Sounds great. I've sent you a PM.

itsadog

#4 Post by itsadog »

Hi Wolf74,

Thanks, I received both of your PM messages. I replied yesterday to your PM (using the email button) with all the seat details, but I guess it didn't work. (I didn't receive confirmation either via email, nor can I see my message in my outbox). Maybe as am new here I can't send PM's or its not working. I see other have had issues sending PMs also.

Can you PM me your email address and I will email you later. The only slight complication is I selected the option to collect from the Box Office (in which case you need to present your card you used for the purchase), so I need to contact the ROH to issue me an eTicket.

Itsadog.

wolf74

#5 Post by wolf74 »

itsadog wrote:Hi Wolf74,

Thanks, I received both of your PM messages. I replied yesterday to your PM (using the email button) with all the seat details, but I guess it didn't work. (I didn't receive confirmation either via email, nor can I see my message in my outbox). Maybe as am new here I can't send PM's or its not working. I see other have had issues sending PMs also.

Can you PM me your email address and I will email you later. The only slight complication is I selected the option to collect from the Box Office (in which case you need to present your card you used for the purchase), so I need to contact the ROH to issue me an eTicket.

Itsadog.
PM with my privat email has been sent to you