Hull 2021

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
AlwaysBoring

Hull 2021

#1 Post by AlwaysBoring »

I’ve just booked two standing tickets for Hull. It will be my first ever PSB gig. But it will also be my first “big” gig in about ten years. I suffer with anxiety (and depression) so couldn’t handle crowds. What are PSB gigs like?. I used to queue for 12 hours to get to the front of gigs and it would be a squeeze, is it like that? Or more laid back?.

leesmapman

Re: Hull 2021

#2 Post by leesmapman »

Difficult to answer. Depends on the venue. The Fundamental tour and the Pandemonium tour both had venues with seats here in the Netherlands. That makes it a lot easier and more relaxed to get in.

Sent from my SM-J410F using Tapatalk

Marie loves PSB

#3 Post by Marie loves PSB »

AlwaysBoring wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020, 3:02 pm
What are PSB gigs like?
Usually amazing! :up: :D When we have been fans have been great etc... The only real problem we have had is the seating as I am disabled. Some of the gigs the sound jumps off of where we are sitting and ruins it. (Birmingham was shocking). You won't have that problem standing! lol.. :mrgreen:

AlwaysBoring

#4 Post by AlwaysBoring »

Marie loves PSB wrote:
Sat 25 Jul 2020, 9:17 am
AlwaysBoring wrote:
Fri 24 Jul 2020, 3:02 pm
What are PSB gigs like?
Usually amazing! :up: :D When we have been fans have been great etc... The only real problem we have had is the seating as I am disabled. Some of the gigs the sound jumps off of where we are sitting and ruins it. (Birmingham was shocking). You won't have that problem standing! lol.. :mrgreen:
Do you have priority seating?. The venue I’m going to seems to be more like a hall than an arena. One block of standing and one block of seating. No seats surrounding or anything.

Pod

#5 Post by Pod »

I have tickets for Hull too. PSB gigs are not rowdy affairs. Every time I have been at the front it’s been civilised. Don’t worry - enjoy it.
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.