4th single off Hotspot - I Don't Wanna

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
cupoftea

Re: 4th single off Hotspot - I Don't Wanna

#106 Post by cupoftea »

drunk14 wrote: Tue 21 Apr 2020, 11:24 am
Future Lover wrote: Tue 21 Apr 2020, 10:55 am It's been available for 10 days already, only the most technologically deficient haven't heard it by now.
You mean Boris Johnson's voters?

Sorry, no offense, I couldn't resist :lol:
You t***

Sorry I could not resist lol

drunk14

#107 Post by drunk14 »

You certainly do not have a faintest idea why I decided to write something like that to Future Lover, specificaly to him. It's related to our previous conversation, his views, and only he can judge this comment and take seriously or not (and the second option is what I hope for)
I've been around the world for a number of reasons. I've seen it all the change of seasons, and I, my lord, may I say nothing?

bongsteve

#108 Post by bongsteve »

retrofuturist wrote: Tue 21 Apr 2020, 7:17 am Greetings,
Kobalt Blew wrote: Wed 15 Apr 2020, 2:10 pm Or you could try an independent online record shop such as Norman Records (not used them) https://www.normanrecords.com/cloudsear ... %27t+wanna
I've used them a bit in the past in the early 2000s. They were good then, and I assume they still are.

As for the remixes, I hear there's three dirrty ones doing the rounds.

Retro. :)
Or people can look into their "soul" for what they "seek"

Greendrake

#109 Post by Greendrake »

drunk14 wrote: Tue 21 Apr 2020, 6:55 pm It's related to our previous conversation, his views, and only he can judge this comment and take seriously or not
That's what private messaging is for. Comments posted in public should be processable by the public. It's not like we can simply overhear what you say to your peer. Quoting is intended to show which message/part thereof your comment relates to, not that you exclusively address the author.

Future Lover

#110 Post by Future Lover »

It was uncalled for anyway. BoJo fans get skulldragged only when they deserve it. Technologically illiterate people are evenly distributed throughout the population etc. I did appreciate the tongue-in-cheek, cheers drunk14 :*

cupoftea

#111 Post by cupoftea »

Do you get skulldragged only when you deserve it?

Future Lover

#112 Post by Future Lover »

xxx.PNG
xxx.PNG (3.88 KiB) Viewed 949 times

Harry

#113 Post by Harry »

So, back on topic, what do we think of the artwork? It's interesting they've completely stepped out of the Hotspot style, apart from the way the text is treated on the back. They must have thought it was a very strong idea.
Heaven is possible,
AFTER ALL.

Dog

#114 Post by Dog »

Harry wrote:So, back on topic, what do we think of the artwork? It's interesting they've completely stepped out of the Hotspot style, apart from the way the text is treated on the back. They must have thought it was a very strong idea.
They’ve rarely had a complete cohesive album campaign though, have they? Dreamland was a different style again.
Woof.

Future Lover

#115 Post by Future Lover »

Yeah, was kind of disappointed they didn't use the font for this, but yeah, a single text message is so cool.

TeCHno PoP

#116 Post by TeCHno PoP »

Love minimal design, but this is just lazy. Very bad artwork. It should have the photo of Chris with the lampshade head.

Disco.

#117 Post by Disco. »

Love it !

Wish

#118 Post by Wish »

New single is on Juno

RichBeard

#119 Post by RichBeard »

I think the art work is quite strong.. it made me smile when I saw it because I can imagine sending that text.. :lol: The track itself I wasn’t sure of when I first heard it but I think it’s a great track now.. it’s been a grower! Lol.. And I think it sits well on Hotspot, just in the right place.. I’m looking forward to reading the comments about the track in Annually.. 8)

NikacP0kac

#120 Post by NikacP0kac »

Wish wrote: Wed 22 Apr 2020, 6:43 pm New single is on Juno
Link? Because I can't seem to find it.
Have a look at my taste in music:
http://www.last.fm/user/NikacPokac

That’s the thing about negative energy, about hatred. It can be positive. It throws into relief all the things you know you like. It tells you, by elimination, what you’re about. Sometimes you can only define yourself by what you hate. Hatred becomes an inspiration; it makes you think, “What I’m doing now I totally believe in, and I don’t care what other people say.” Guided by hatred, you don’t have to follow the herd. - Neil Tennant