Neil Tennant signed book!

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Marie loves PSB

Neil Tennant signed book!

#1 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Well, after all the trouble of last year they have finally got them! I received mine today. :dance: :D https://coles-books.co.uk/one-hundred-l ... il-tennant

ArtHist

Re: Neil Tennant signed book!

#2 Post by ArtHist »

Congrats Marie! Good things come to those who wait....and wait...and wait!! ; )

Marie loves PSB

#3 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Many thanks ArtHist! :D At last eh? (Only took nearly a year) lol.... Certainly was a Red Letter Day. :mrgreen:

Patrick Bateman

#4 Post by Patrick Bateman »

It Always Comes as a Surprise.

Sandy Shaw

#5 Post by Sandy Shaw »

I'm sorry it took so long. I found that listing on Coles last year! They must just scout around for second hand copies if they run out!
What's for supper?

Marie loves PSB

#6 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Sandy Shaw wrote: Fri 01 Nov 2019, 3:29 pm I'm sorry it took so long. I found that listing on Coles last year! They must just scout around for second hand copies if they run out!
No problem Sandy! :D Better late than never. lol.. I was going to P.M you to say a "BIG thank you" :mrgreen: for putting the Coles Book shop link on here originally. :up: I have ordered some other signed books from their web-site. I just need the time to read them.

Boring90

#7 Post by Boring90 »

For those interested, they (Coles) do ship internationally.
Las Vegas 1999

Sage

#8 Post by Sage »

Christ... The cost is $123.66 Australian dollars for the book delivered. It's just $25 from Amazon.
I'll order it from Amazon. The signature is a nice bonus, but look at it. It's just a scribble of the two initials. I'm not that interested.

Marie loves PSB

#9 Post by Marie loves PSB »

I knew the postage was expensive but, I didn't know by how much! - Shocking! :shock:

Gabby

#10 Post by Gabby »

Sage wrote: Mon 04 Nov 2019, 8:33 am Christ... The cost is $123.66 Australian dollars for the book delivered. It's just $25 from Amazon.
I'll order it from Amazon. The signature is a nice bonus, but look at it. It's just a scribble of the two initials. I'm not that interested.
Yep, someone should chart the Boys signatures over the years. I'm fairly sure I have a signed copy of Always on my mind 12" with a full "Neil Tennant" on it.

"N.T." is a bit of a cop out but to be fair I'd do the same if I was faced with signing so many copies.

MikeyC

#11 Post by MikeyC »

Neil's signature in my book is more that N.T. I'd sell my signed book if the price was right! :)

Boring90

#12 Post by Boring90 »

I received mine yesterday and must say that Coles does an amazing job packing these books up. Good on them!
Las Vegas 1999

Marie loves PSB

#13 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Boring90 wrote: Thu 07 Nov 2019, 5:56 pm I received mine yesterday and must say that Coles does an amazing job packing these books up. Good on them!
Glad you were able to get one Boring90. :D They make their books like really nice. I have told them this. 8)

Sandy Shaw

#14 Post by Sandy Shaw »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Sun 03 Nov 2019, 8:44 am
Sandy Shaw wrote: Fri 01 Nov 2019, 3:29 pm I'm sorry it took so long. I found that listing on Coles last year! They must just scout around for second hand copies if they run out!
No problem Sandy! :D Better late than never. lol.. I was going to P.M you to say a "BIG thank you" :mrgreen: for putting the Coles Book shop link on here originally. :up: I have ordered some other signed books from their web-site. I just need the time to read them.
That's OK!

A shame it wasn't the limited edition....
What's for supper?

Grover

#15 Post by Grover »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Wed 30 Oct 2019, 12:03 pm Well, after all the trouble of last year they have finally got them! I received mine today. :dance: :D https://coles-books.co.uk/one-hundred-l ... il-tennant
Thank you very much for this tip! Ordered mine a minute ago 8) :clap: