PSB announce ‘Inner Sanctum’ live DVD/BLU RAY/CD

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Andie

Re: PSB announce ‘Inner Sanctum’ live DVD/BLU RAY/CD

#136 Post by Andie »

Got to give a big :up: to JB HiFi (Australia) My order arrived today by courier for the delivery price of a local stamp! Very impressed 8) I got emails & texts to let me know what was happening. To quote their advertising slogan "JB you've done it again" :D
Don’t be scared, for only the dark can show you the stars

domino

#137 Post by domino »

NikacP0kac wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 8:47 am
domino wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 5:36 am The tracks are available to listen on the official YouTube-Channel.
Can't seem to find them..
Uploaded yesterday as an album: "Inner Sanctum (Live at the Royal Opera House, 2018)
A blues would be in B flat, pain defining wisdom,
but the soul is in the high hat, programmed in the system.

raggatwin

#138 Post by raggatwin »

I'm slightly disappointed by the card sleeve....wanted something more substantial...
Hello my name is Neil Tennant and I'm Chris Lowe and we're of the Pet Shop Boys.

Marie loves PSB

#139 Post by Marie loves PSB »

raggatwin wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 1:55 pm I'm slightly disappointed by the card sleeve....wanted something more substantial...
I agree! - mine is creased all down the spine. I am finding the DVD's fiddly to get out as well. Sorry, this is going to sound silly - has anyone had any problems with trying to play the Blu Ray version? It takes me around 4-6 times trying to get it to go. It is like that on a few other Blu Ray DVD's so, I am now wondering if our Blu Ray DVD player has actually "had it".

Other that the trouble of starting the DVD I have been watching some of it and I am really impressed with it and the all colours look fab as does the sound. :up:

This DVD came from Rough Trade and on time. :D

leesmapman

#140 Post by leesmapman »

The bluray works perfectly on my PS4.

RMC

#141 Post by RMC »

The live recording is available on Apple Music.

alig

#142 Post by alig »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 2:46 pm
raggatwin wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 1:55 pm I'm slightly disappointed by the card sleeve....wanted something more substantial...
I agree! - mine is creased all down the spine. I am finding the DVD's fiddly to get out as well. Sorry, this is going to sound silly - has anyone had any problems with trying to play the Blu Ray version? It takes me around 4-6 times trying to get it to go. It is like that on a few other Blu Ray DVD's so, I am now wondering if our Blu Ray DVD player has actually "had it".

Other that the trouble of starting the DVD I have been watching some of it and I am really impressed with it and the all colours look fab as does the sound. :up:

Have you downloaded the latest firmware?
"John 3:16."

East End Bhoy

#143 Post by East End Bhoy »

Mine is still to be despatched by Amazon, expected delivery date 20th April!
Last edited by East End Bhoy on Fri 12 Apr 2019, 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1991-Glasgow, 1999-Glasgow, 2002-Edinburgh, 2006-Newcastle, 2007-Manchester, 2009-Manchester, 2009-Glasgow, 2014-Glasgow, 2016-London, 2017-Glasgow, 2022-Glasgow, 2023-Aberdeen

raggatwin

#144 Post by raggatwin »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 2:46 pm

I got mine from Rough Trade this morning.,works perfectly...picture is stunning
Hello my name is Neil Tennant and I'm Chris Lowe and we're of the Pet Shop Boys.

Disco.

#145 Post by Disco. »

RMC wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 5:50 pm The live recording is available on Apple Music.
And Spotify :D

Love comes quickly sounds sublime!

RMC

#146 Post by RMC »

Disco. wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 9:58 pm
RMC wrote: Fri 12 Apr 2019, 5:50 pm The live recording is available on Apple Music.
And Spotify :D

Love comes quickly sounds sublime!
Amazing. Absolutely love it

jhank73

#147 Post by jhank73 »

Received mine today here in the US from Amazon. Sound is fantastic on the CD's, waiting to watch the Blu-ray later tonight. I hate the cardboard packaging. I had a very hard time getting the CD's out, I almost ripped it getting CD2 out. I'm not going to completely complain because in total it cost me $20.00 which is cheap for 2CD/DVD/Bluray combo.

raggatwin

#148 Post by raggatwin »

Rock in rio concert is pointless....all the same songs...

glennjridge

#149 Post by glennjridge »

its ok. love comes quickly and west end girls sound fantastic. otherwise I have never been impressed with any of their live recordings.

Gary1962

#150 Post by Gary1962 »

:D Excellent picture quality and sound is pretty good too.

Lighting effects are superb, the best I have seen, wasn't keen on the new live version of "Left To My Own Devices", aside from that a very enjoyable watch.
If you've done nothing wrong, you've got nothing to fear
If you've something to hide, you shouldn't even be here!