Back after a LOOOOOOONG absence...

New members introduce yourself or just say hi here. The answers to Frequently Asked Questions live here too.
Dedicated_3.0

Back after a LOOOOOOONG absence...

#1 Post by Dedicated_3.0 » Wed 27 Mar 2019, 6:07 am

Hello all you PSBers.

I was on this board before, many years ago. Decided to check it out again. Forum.... Feels like a flashback to the olden days of the internet when I was just a lad -- or at least a younger old guy.

Some of you may know me as one of the duo who ran the Pet Shop Boys Dedicated Site in the 1990's.

~~Being Boring now pops in my head~~

Some of you may know me as the guy you don't know at all. :)

Either way, I am actually working on a new PSB-related something-something right now. Part of the reason I've logged back in, trying to locate and find info which would prove useful.

My first question does anyone know of a good archive of PSB interviews, articles and things of that nature? Google is just barfing up useless links to YouTube and eBay listings.

Anyhow, Nice to be back. CYA

Marie loves PSB

Re: Back after a LOOOOOOONG absence...

#2 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sun 31 Mar 2019, 9:42 am

Welcome to the forum! That reminds me. - I think if you put "archiving old web-sites" on the Internet it may help you find some bits and pieces out for your PSB's related project. Does anyone know the name of it please? I know it was mentioned a long time ago on here but, I have forgotten it. (Getting old!).