Page 1 of 1

Forum quoting!

Posted: Tue 05 Feb 2019, 7:45 pm
by TallThinMan
I can’t take it any more. When is someone going to fix the f***ing forum quoting so it works when you’re not logged in! It’s been broken for months. Just what is the problem?

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:48 pm
by PSB-90
Well said, it's been driving me nuts too. It's a real pain having to keep logging in to have quotes working properly. Please get it sorted!

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Wed 06 Feb 2019, 5:50 am
by Andie
I agree with you both! It's been like this since around October last year. :shock:

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Wed 06 Feb 2019, 9:35 am
by Marie loves PSB
I miss the smilies! :cry: Most of mine are missing.

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Wed 06 Feb 2019, 11:00 am
by TheGardner
No chance to fix that (at the time), cause I can't get the producer of the style inn.
The only thing everyone can do is to change the style back to "official" subsilver2 style.

Sorry for these problems!

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Sat 09 Feb 2019, 11:48 am
by Marie loves PSB
TheGardner wrote:
Wed 06 Feb 2019, 11:00 am
No chance to fix that (at the time), cause I can't get the producer of the style inn.
The only thing everyone can do is to change the style back to "official" subsilver2 style.

Sorry for these problems!

No problem - thank you for trying to help. I tried a couple of times to change the style though your link and I don't think it has done anything. Most of my smilies are still missing. :cry:

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Mon 25 Mar 2019, 7:53 pm
by TheGardner
New Version online and hopefully all errors fixed!

...testing...
Marie loves PSB wrote:
Sat 09 Feb 2019, 11:48 am
TheGardner wrote:
Wed 06 Feb 2019, 11:00 am
No chance to fix that (at the time), cause I can't get the producer of the style inn.
The only thing everyone can do is to change the style back to "official" subsilver2 style.

Sorry for these problems!

No problem - thank you for trying to help. I tried a couple of times to change the style though your link and I don't think it has done anything. Most of my smilies are still missing. :cry:

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Tue 26 Mar 2019, 8:47 am
by Andie
It still doesn't work unless I'm logged in & nearly all the smilies are still missing. :cry:

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Wed 27 Mar 2019, 1:05 pm
by Marie loves PSB
Andie wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019, 8:47 am
It still doesn't work unless I'm logged in & nearly all the smilies are still missing. :cry:
It is the same here Andie. *sad face*. I really miss the Smilies.

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Fri 29 Mar 2019, 8:17 am
by Andie
Marie loves PSB wrote:
Wed 27 Mar 2019, 1:05 pm
Andie wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019, 8:47 am
It still doesn't work unless I'm logged in & nearly all the smilies are still missing. :cry:
It is the same here Andie. *sad face*. I really miss the Smilies.
Looks like the quote part is fixed (when we're not logged in) but not the smilies :cry:

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Sun 31 Mar 2019, 9:40 am
by Marie loves PSB
Andie wrote:
Fri 29 Mar 2019, 8:17 am
Marie loves PSB wrote:
Wed 27 Mar 2019, 1:05 pm
Andie wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019, 8:47 am
It still doesn't work unless I'm logged in & nearly all the smilies are still missing. :cry:
It is the same here Andie. *sad face*. I really miss the Smilies.
Looks like the quote part is fixed (when we're not logged in) but not the smilies :cry:
Yes, I noticed that the weird quote type things have now gone Andie. But, the smilies have not returned for me either. I think sometimes they make a post. :cry:

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Mon 01 Apr 2019, 5:08 pm
by TheGardner
The smilie problem was a problem on all styles! If I had known this before, it were fixed 33 years ago.... :roll:

fixed now!

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Wed 03 Apr 2019, 5:13 pm
by Marie loves PSB
TheGardner wrote:
Mon 01 Apr 2019, 5:08 pm
The smilie problem was a problem on all styles! If I had known this before, it were fixed 33 years ago.... :roll:

fixed now!
Wow! :clap: :lol: Many thanks TheGardner! :D :D :up:

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Thu 04 Apr 2019, 3:12 am
by Andie
Yay! Thanks TheGardner. :-D :clap: 8) :dance:

Re: Forum quoting!

Posted: Thu 04 Apr 2019, 9:22 pm
by domino
The quoting works again! :dance: