Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

For questions and answers to problems with the forum.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 975
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

#1 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sun 07 Oct 2018, 8:49 am

Hello! There are speech bubbles all over every ones replies if you don't log in and my favourite items - "the smilies" have nearly all gone. So, you cannot post hardly any. - I miss them.

User avatar
deekay
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon 30 Aug 2010, 9:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

#2 Post by deekay » Wed 31 Oct 2018, 11:32 pm

I noticed them too after I logged in a couple of weeks ago. I hadn’t been on for a few months and they have since appeared. Nobody seems to have mentioned why......... very annoying!

User avatar
Andie
Posts: 1026
Joined: Fri 08 Feb 2013, 9:41 am
Contact:

Re: Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

#3 Post by Andie » Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:20 am

Marie loves PSB wrote:
Sun 07 Oct 2018, 8:49 am
Hello! There are speech bubbles all over every ones replies if you don't log in and my favourite items - "the smilies" have nearly all gone. So, you cannot post hardly any. - I miss them.
Hi Marie. I'm totally over this. If I log in it's ok for no quotation marks, but otherwise they're over all the replies. Plus as you said, the smilies are just about all gone :evil:

Admin - Can you please fix this?
In a robot world, machinery is sighing, I thought I heard one crying

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 975
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

#4 Post by Marie loves PSB » Fri 02 Nov 2018, 1:24 pm

Andie wrote:
Fri 02 Nov 2018, 9:20 am
Marie loves PSB wrote:
Sun 07 Oct 2018, 8:49 am
Hello! There are speech bubbles all over every ones replies if you don't log in and my favourite items - "the smilies" have nearly all gone. So, you cannot post hardly any. - I miss them.
Hi Marie. I'm totally over this. If I log in it's ok for no quotation marks, but otherwise they're over all the replies. Plus as you said, the smilies are just about all gone :evil:

Admin - Can you please fix this?

Hi Andie I know how you feel. I wish it was back to normal. I miss the over-use of smilies. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 975
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Speech bubbles and missing smilies!

#5 Post by Marie loves PSB » Fri 02 Nov 2018, 1:26 pm

deekay wrote:
Wed 31 Oct 2018, 11:32 pm
I noticed them too after I logged in a couple of weeks ago. I hadn’t been on for a few months and they have since appeared. Nobody seems to have mentioned why......... very annoying!
Glad it is not just us deekay!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest