Deleting old PM'S? -How please?

For questions and answers to problems with the forum.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Deleting old PM'S? -How please?

#1 Post by Marie loves PSB » Sun 24 Nov 2019, 2:21 pm

Hi All, Yes, I do not know how on earth you delete really old P.M's? :oops: I cannot even find a delete button. Any ideas please?

User avatar
james23_uk
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Deleting old PM'S? -How please?

#2 Post by james23_uk » Sun 24 Nov 2019, 6:10 pm

Tick the messages you want to delete then head to the drop-down menu at the bottom and select "delete marked"

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Deleting old PM'S? -How please?

#3 Post by Marie loves PSB » Mon 25 Nov 2019, 3:59 pm

james23_uk wrote:
Sun 24 Nov 2019, 6:10 pm
Tick the messages you want to delete then head to the drop-down menu at the bottom and select "delete marked"
Many thanks James23_uk. :D :up: I have been looking everywhere else but there. Your Avatar makes us smile. :mrgreen:

User avatar
james23_uk
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat 08 Feb 2003, 3:19 am
Contact:

Re: Deleting old PM'S? -How please?

#4 Post by james23_uk » Mon 25 Nov 2019, 7:29 pm

Marie loves PSB wrote:
Mon 25 Nov 2019, 3:59 pm
james23_uk wrote:
Sun 24 Nov 2019, 6:10 pm
Tick the messages you want to delete then head to the drop-down menu at the bottom and select "delete marked"
Many thanks James23_uk. :D :up: I have been looking everywhere else but there. Your Avatar makes us smile. :mrgreen:
That's not an Avatar, that's my passport photo!

User avatar
Marie loves PSB
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun 27 May 2007, 10:56 am
Contact:

Re: Deleting old PM'S? -How please?

#5 Post by Marie loves PSB » Fri 29 Nov 2019, 10:13 am

james23_uk wrote:
Mon 25 Nov 2019, 7:29 pm
Marie loves PSB wrote:
Mon 25 Nov 2019, 3:59 pm
james23_uk wrote:
Sun 24 Nov 2019, 6:10 pm
Tick the messages you want to delete then head to the drop-down menu at the bottom and select "delete marked"
Many thanks James23_uk. :D :up: I have been looking everywhere else but there. Your Avatar makes us smile. :mrgreen:
That's not an Avatar, that's my passport photo!
:lol:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest