Final results of poll on PSB single b-sides preferred to the a-side

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on PSB single b-sides preferred to the a-side

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I asked my site visitors, , of the singles released by the Pet Shop Boys since May 2005, for which ones do they prefer a b-side song to the a-side (that is, the song meant to be the actual "single"). And the b-side that received the most votes -- the only one, in fact, preferred by a majority of the voters, was:

* "A Certain 'Je Ne Sais Quoi'," one of the b-sides of "Winner," which was chosen by 53.5% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options from the top navigation bar or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the next two weeks is inspired by the recent announcement on the official PSB website about MUSIK, the upcoming cabaret show collaboration of the Boys with Jonathan Harvey and Frances Barber. I've listed assorted distinct opinions -- pro, con, and neutral -- about this news and I'm asking you to choose the one(s) with which you happen to agree. It should prove interesting! ;-)

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And I hope you all have a wonderful two weeks ahead!