Final results of poll on your PSB highlight of 2016

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on your PSB highlight of 2016

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site visitors what they consider to be their own personal "Pet Shop Boys highlight" of 2016. And (not surprisingly) the response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "Their new album Super," chosen by 47.6% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate link on my "What's New?" page.

Since last week's poll looked back at the past year, I figure it's only right for this next survey -- the last one for 2016 -- to look forward to the new year ahead. So this time I'm asking you to pick the anticipated "PSB event" you are *most* looking forward to in 2017. There aren't very many to choose from, but as usual I include a "something else" option in case I've overlooked anything that we might realistically expect during the year ahead. So please take a moment to make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I wish you all a wonderful holiday -- Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever you personally observe (if any at this time) -- and a happy, safe, and warm final week of 2016. Take care!