Final results of poll on opinions of the title "Format"

All Geowayne's polls and results.
geowayne

Final results of poll on opinions of the title "Format"

#1 Post by geowayne »

The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked my site visitors their opinion of Format as the title of the Pet Shop Boys' upcoming second b-side/bonus track collection. And the response that received the largest number of votes was:

* "It's a good title -- not great, but good," chosen by 35.4% of the voters.

To see the complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead switches from the next PSB release back to the previous one, The Most Incredible Thing. I'm wondering if you would be willing to pay to see a live performance of the ballet (assuming it was in a location convenient to you and the median ticket price was in the range of, say, US$40/UK£25/€30) if you already owned a recording of the performance on DVD? (Please note that a DVD of it has not been released, no has there been any announcement of one forthcoming, but it seems a distinct possibility considering that a filmed version of it has played on U.K. television.) So please mull this over and make your choice right there on my home page. And thanks to Gavin Kagan for suggesting this question!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I wish you all a marvelous week ahead!