Page 4 of 4

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 6:27 am
by agent doris
Good,I'm running out of organs to sell...

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:09 pm
by goughsjd
What country's got the Lithographs and what was the total available for each country ???

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:15 pm
by zukunft
goughsjd wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:09 pm
What country's got the Lithographs and what was the total available for each country ???
UK 100
Germany 75
Denmark 30
US/Canada/Mexico 200

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:19 pm
by goughsjd
zukunft wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:15 pm
goughsjd wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:09 pm
What country's got the Lithographs and what was the total available for each country ???
UK 100
Germany 75
Denmark 30
US/Canada/Mexico 200

So was that it 4 country's ???

Did France not get one ?

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm
by agent doris
Yes, 15

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:42 pm
by agent doris
Think Holland may have had one too

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm
by goughsjd
agent doris wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm
Yes, 15

The French was limited to only 15 ? That's pretty impressive !!
I got the UK one , wouldn't mind a American one :D

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:51 pm
by JSDOUVRES
goughsjd wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm
agent doris wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm
Yes, 15

The French was limited to only 15 ? That's pretty impressive !!
I got the UK one , wouldn't mind a American one :D
That's not what I was told by the merchandise seller at the Bournemouth gig who told me it was 100. He had them at the venue but was only allowed to sell them in Paris (which never went ahead of course) They would have been sold upon entry on the night it was cancelled so could well be true of course. Maybe they only sold 15 and destroyed the rest? I thought they'd be up for sale on the official site myself a bit like some of the Electric tour ones were.

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Tue 27 Jun 2017, 6:22 am
by agent doris
JSDOUVRES wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:51 pm
goughsjd wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm
agent doris wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm
Yes, 15

The French was limited to only 15 ? That's pretty impressive !!
I got the UK one , wouldn't mind a American one :D
That's not what I was told by the merchandise seller at the Bournemouth gig who told me it was 100. He had them at the venue but was only allowed to sell them in Paris (which never went ahead of course) They would have been sold upon entry on the night it was cancelled so could well be true of course. Maybe they only sold 15 and destroyed the rest? I thought they'd be up for sale on the official site myself a bit like some of the Electric tour ones were.
No, there were only ever 15, as that's how it's printed!

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Wed 28 Jun 2017, 12:46 am
by JSDOUVRES
agent doris wrote:
Tue 27 Jun 2017, 6:22 am
JSDOUVRES wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:51 pm
goughsjd wrote:
Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm



The French was limited to only 15 ? That's pretty impressive !!
I got the UK one , wouldn't mind a American one :D
That's not what I was told by the merchandise seller at the Bournemouth gig who told me it was 100. He had them at the venue but was only allowed to sell them in Paris (which never went ahead of course) They would have been sold upon entry on the night it was cancelled so could well be true of course. Maybe they only sold 15 and destroyed the rest? I thought they'd be up for sale on the official site myself a bit like some of the Electric tour ones were.
No, there were only ever 15, as that's how it's printed!
Wow, they are rare then, no idea why he told me that but I promise he did, remember it like it was yesterday and I think I even mentioned it here at the time as I thought it was too high a number.

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Wed 28 Jun 2017, 8:48 am
by agent doris
Makes sense,as the other dates average out at 15 per night give or take

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Thu 29 Jun 2017, 9:16 pm
by agent doris
A better photo of the French one

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Sat 01 Jul 2017, 3:51 pm
by goughsjd
Quite like that French lithograph , looks even more like a RAF rounded than the U.K. One lol

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Wed 27 Mar 2019, 8:34 am
by andrewnai
Got this on at the Singapore Super Tour on 27 March 2019 8)

Re: Lithographs etc...

Posted: Fri 29 Mar 2019, 8:19 am
by Andie
andrewnai wrote:
Wed 27 Mar 2019, 8:34 am
Got this on at the Singapore Super Tour on 27 March 2019 8)
Looks great 8)