Lithographs etc...

Q&As about collecting and collections, items and value of PSB related material. Discuss new and old PSB collector items.
Message
Author

User avatar
goughsjd
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Lithographs etc...

#47 Post by goughsjd » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:09 pm

What country's got the Lithographs and what was the total available for each country ???
    Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

    zukunft
    Posts: 424
    Joined: Wed 29 Oct 2003, 12:06 am
    Contact:

    Re: Lithographs etc...

    #48 Post by zukunft » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:15 pm

    goughsjd wrote:
    Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:09 pm
    What country's got the Lithographs and what was the total available for each country ???
    UK 100
    Germany 75
    Denmark 30
    US/Canada/Mexico 200

    User avatar
    goughsjd
    Posts: 846
    Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm
    Contact:

    Re: Lithographs etc...

    #49 Post by goughsjd » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:19 pm

    zukunft wrote:
    Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:15 pm
    goughsjd wrote:
    Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:09 pm
    What country's got the Lithographs and what was the total available for each country ???
    UK 100
    Germany 75
    Denmark 30
    US/Canada/Mexico 200

    So was that it 4 country's ???

    Did France not get one ?
      Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

      User avatar
      agent doris
      Posts: 1684
      Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:56 pm
      Contact:

      Re: Lithographs etc...

      #50 Post by agent doris » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm

      Yes, 15
      Attachments
      IMG_4711.JPG
      IMG_4711.JPG (675.11 KiB) Viewed 4713 times


      User avatar
      goughsjd
      Posts: 846
      Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm
      Contact:

      Re: Lithographs etc...

      #52 Post by goughsjd » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm

      agent doris wrote:
      Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm
      Yes, 15

      The French was limited to only 15 ? That's pretty impressive !!
      I got the UK one , wouldn't mind a American one :D
        Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

        User avatar
        JSDOUVRES
        Posts: 2779
        Joined: Fri 05 Dec 2003, 2:31 pm
        Contact:

        Re: Lithographs etc...

        #53 Post by JSDOUVRES » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:51 pm

        goughsjd wrote:
        Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm
        agent doris wrote:
        Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm
        Yes, 15

        The French was limited to only 15 ? That's pretty impressive !!
        I got the UK one , wouldn't mind a American one :D
        That's not what I was told by the merchandise seller at the Bournemouth gig who told me it was 100. He had them at the venue but was only allowed to sell them in Paris (which never went ahead of course) They would have been sold upon entry on the night it was cancelled so could well be true of course. Maybe they only sold 15 and destroyed the rest? I thought they'd be up for sale on the official site myself a bit like some of the Electric tour ones were.

        User avatar
        agent doris
        Posts: 1684
        Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:56 pm
        Contact:

        Re: Lithographs etc...

        #54 Post by agent doris » Tue 27 Jun 2017, 6:22 am

        JSDOUVRES wrote:
        Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:51 pm
        goughsjd wrote:
        Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm
        agent doris wrote:
        Mon 26 Jun 2017, 7:40 pm
        Yes, 15

        The French was limited to only 15 ? That's pretty impressive !!
        I got the UK one , wouldn't mind a American one :D
        That's not what I was told by the merchandise seller at the Bournemouth gig who told me it was 100. He had them at the venue but was only allowed to sell them in Paris (which never went ahead of course) They would have been sold upon entry on the night it was cancelled so could well be true of course. Maybe they only sold 15 and destroyed the rest? I thought they'd be up for sale on the official site myself a bit like some of the Electric tour ones were.
        No, there were only ever 15, as that's how it's printed!

        User avatar
        JSDOUVRES
        Posts: 2779
        Joined: Fri 05 Dec 2003, 2:31 pm
        Contact:

        Re: Lithographs etc...

        #55 Post by JSDOUVRES » Wed 28 Jun 2017, 12:46 am

        agent doris wrote:
        Tue 27 Jun 2017, 6:22 am
        JSDOUVRES wrote:
        Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:51 pm
        goughsjd wrote:
        Mon 26 Jun 2017, 10:16 pm



        The French was limited to only 15 ? That's pretty impressive !!
        I got the UK one , wouldn't mind a American one :D
        That's not what I was told by the merchandise seller at the Bournemouth gig who told me it was 100. He had them at the venue but was only allowed to sell them in Paris (which never went ahead of course) They would have been sold upon entry on the night it was cancelled so could well be true of course. Maybe they only sold 15 and destroyed the rest? I thought they'd be up for sale on the official site myself a bit like some of the Electric tour ones were.
        No, there were only ever 15, as that's how it's printed!
        Wow, they are rare then, no idea why he told me that but I promise he did, remember it like it was yesterday and I think I even mentioned it here at the time as I thought it was too high a number.

        User avatar
        agent doris
        Posts: 1684
        Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:56 pm
        Contact:

        Re: Lithographs etc...

        #56 Post by agent doris » Wed 28 Jun 2017, 8:48 am

        Makes sense,as the other dates average out at 15 per night give or take

        User avatar
        agent doris
        Posts: 1684
        Joined: Thu 30 Oct 2003, 3:56 pm
        Contact:

        Re: Lithographs etc...

        #57 Post by agent doris » Thu 29 Jun 2017, 9:16 pm

        A better photo of the French one
        Attachments
        IMG_7942.JPG
        IMG_7942.JPG (501.11 KiB) Viewed 4550 times

        User avatar
        goughsjd
        Posts: 846
        Joined: Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:50 pm
        Contact:

        Re: Lithographs etc...

        #58 Post by goughsjd » Sat 01 Jul 2017, 3:51 pm

        Quite like that French lithograph , looks even more like a RAF rounded than the U.K. One lol
          Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

          andrewnai
          Posts: 1
          Joined: Wed 27 Mar 2019, 8:31 am
          Contact:

          Re: Lithographs etc...

          #59 Post by andrewnai » Wed 27 Mar 2019, 8:34 am

          Got this on at the Singapore Super Tour on 27 March 2019 8)
          Attachments
          IMG_0251.JPG
          IMG_0251.JPG (811.49 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
          IMG_0250.JPG
          IMG_0250.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1542 times

          User avatar
          Andie
          Posts: 1091
          Joined: Fri 08 Feb 2013, 9:41 am
          Contact:

          Re: Lithographs etc...

          #60 Post by Andie » Fri 29 Mar 2019, 8:19 am

          andrewnai wrote:
          Wed 27 Mar 2019, 8:34 am
          Got this on at the Singapore Super Tour on 27 March 2019 8)
          Looks great 8)
          In a robot world, machinery is sighing, I thought I heard one crying

          Post Reply

          Who is online

          Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests