Cologne

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
oso70
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu 02 Dec 2004, 11:11 am
Contact:

Cologne

#1 Post by oso70 » Thu 12 May 2016, 10:45 am

Anyone bought tickets for Cologne? I can't find the presale anywhere.

User avatar
scheiner
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat 08 Nov 2003, 8:47 am
Contact:

Re: Cologne

#2 Post by scheiner » Thu 12 May 2016, 11:04 am

oso70 wrote:Anyone bought tickets for Cologne? I can't find the presale anywhere.
Go to music-pool.net and search for pet shop boys. You will find tickets for all German dates

User avatar
Danger
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu 10 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Cologne

#3 Post by Danger » Tue 02 Aug 2016, 8:58 pm

scheiner wrote: Go to music-pool.net and search for pet shop boys. You will find tickets for all German dates
Many thanks for your suggestion, quite difficult to find a site selling those tickets (and musicpool gives even the print-at-home chance).
Is there anybody here going to the Cologne gig?
Image
Image

User avatar
Grover
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue 25 Nov 2003, 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Cologne

#4 Post by Grover » Wed 26 Oct 2016, 5:49 pm

I am to Cologne. It seems that the Berlin one is sold out? Pity...

User avatar
Danger
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu 10 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Cologne

#5 Post by Danger » Thu 27 Oct 2016, 5:32 pm

Grover wrote:I am to Cologne. It seems that the Berlin one is sold out? Pity...
And Cologne too
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests