Smukfest, Denmark in August

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
oso70

Smukfest, Denmark in August

#1 Post by oso70 »

Hanna

Re: Smukfest, Denmark in August

#2 Post by Hanna »

Good news! Even if I would prefer if it was a real concert and not a festival but it's not very far away so maybe I will go there anyway :-)

Danger

#3 Post by Danger »

Now I'm sure: in Europe they're become a festival band... sadness!

petshoppete

#4 Post by petshoppete »

Hanna wrote:Good news! Even if I would prefer if it was a real concert and not a festival but it's not very far away so maybe I will go there anyway :-)
good news indeed! still a bit far away for me even though i'm in Sweden too. you must be closer to århus than me. hope they come to Stockholm! (or a least somewhere that's nice to travel to, just prefer not a festival.)
I saw the tour last year in Manchester and it was awesome, dying to see it again!!!!
loyal to the point of madness, solemn as an act of fate.

Hanna

#5 Post by Hanna »

I live in Skåne so Denmark is not that far away, even if Århus is on the west side. For a real concert I think it would not be too far to travel anywhere in Europe :-) I can not think of a better reason for a trip.
But I also hope they are coming to some places "close" to me. Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm and Oslo would be perfect! I would also love to see them in England.

psbnyc

#6 Post by psbnyc »

My brother and I just bought tickets for the day PSB are playing at the festival, August 7th. Interestingly, Example is performing right after PSB - would be fantastic if he joined them on-stage for Thursday (and it IS on a Thursday!!)