Rumor: Electric tour continues late March

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
Ulrich

Re: Rumor: Electric tour continues late March

#61 Post by Ulrich » Tue 14 Jan 2014, 8:23 pm

West End Boy wrote:So the plan is more US dates in early 2014, then some European dates in july/august?

I really hope we'll see some regular one-off concerts as well, i really don't like them performing on festivals.
They will play the Skanderborg Festival in August.

I hope they do a regular PSB-concert in Gothenburg also, as I prefer concerts with proper fans only, and not a festival crowd. And, Skanderborg Festival has become VERY expensive.

ZiggyPSB

#62 Post by ZiggyPSB » Fri 17 Jan 2014, 12:32 pm

I don't want festivals. I want concerts too. The one time they came to Ireland for the Pandemonium tour was for the Oxegen 2009 festival. I enjoyed Hogmanay 13/14 but I was standing still for three hours before PSB finally came on. That was more or less a festival.
This is a song about boys and girls. You hear it playing all over the world.
http://www.last.fm/user/FFancy24
Dublin 19/06/2011, Manchester 20/06/2013, Edinburgh 31/12/2013, London 23/07/2014, London 23/07/2016, London 02/04/2017

bohemians.

#63 Post by bohemians. » Fri 17 Jan 2014, 1:06 pm

Is it going to be the same Electric tour like last year? - or mixed with Pandy,l like in Edinburgh?
When they said they will start to announce new dates????????

Danger

#64 Post by Danger » Sat 18 Jan 2014, 7:50 pm

bohemians. wrote:Is it going to be the same Electric tour like last year? - or mixed with Pandy,l like in Edinburgh?
The twins Sophie and Polly said that they'll join PSB for the next tour leg on twitter so probably there will be some Pandy inserts in the Electric Tour.

rabagast

#65 Post by rabagast » Sat 18 Jan 2014, 11:36 pm

The twins will probably add some much needed backing vocals to the show

West End Boy

#66 Post by West End Boy » Sun 19 Jan 2014, 2:26 pm

Danger wrote:
bohemians. wrote:Is it going to be the same Electric tour like last year? - or mixed with Pandy,l like in Edinburgh?
The twins Sophie and Polly said that they'll join PSB for the next tour leg on twitter so probably there will be some Pandy inserts in the Electric Tour.
Did they really say this? All that I read was that someone twitter asked them if they will go on tour with the boys, and they replied "You never know". I just looked through their tweets and I couldn't find a definite confirmation that they will join PSB for the next leg of the Electric tour.
Tyrants and kings both meet the same fate, strung up at your city gate.

Laughton Gooner

#67 Post by Laughton Gooner » Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:02 am

Will be devastated if PSB don't tour more British venues this year with Electric. I have 5 or 6 mates just waiting to go see them live on the strength of Electric. It would be a missed opportunity for them commercially to pick up some new fans who want to come see this show. Would be more than pleased to see them take it round the academies rather than the arenas. The vibe with a tighter audience amidst the beats and lasers would be awesome. Fingers crossed for some news soon. I need to go mental to the Vocal encore. What a euphoric track.

Mr Love

#68 Post by Mr Love » Fri 31 Jan 2014, 1:24 am

From http://www.petshopboys.co.uk/news/4700
"the shows will feature the full Electric production with its setlist including songs from the critically acclaimed Electric album and PSB classics from the last three decades"