tickets for the O2

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
transforce

Re: tickets for the O2

#16 Post by transforce »

Mine came this morning.

Waterboy

#17 Post by Waterboy »

Yes, got mine too today. Tickets say "... Plus Special Guests"

Who are the special guests?

transforce

#18 Post by transforce »

It always says that, it'll mean the dancers.

Trixiemix

#19 Post by Trixiemix »

I got this email from the O2.......you may be interested:

We know that you love your music, so as our way of saying thanks we’re offering you free entry to the British Music Experience, Britain’s only museum of Popular Music (usually £13).

Sing along with your favourite artists and bands, star in your very own dance video in the interactive booth and see how you measure up against the Spice Girl’s iconic outfits.

Simply use your concert ticket to gain free entry at the British Music Experience Box Office. Your ticket is valid on the day of the event and up to 14 days after.

Each concert ticket you have is good for one free entry, so make sure you pass this on to anyone coming with you!

We hope you enjoy the show.
Back to Trafalgar.........

ZiggyPSB

#20 Post by ZiggyPSB »

Trixiemix wrote:I got this email from the O2.......you may be interested:

We know that you love your music, so as our way of saying thanks we’re offering you free entry to the British Music Experience, Britain’s only museum of Popular Music (usually £13).

Sing along with your favourite artists and bands, star in your very own dance video in the interactive booth and see how you measure up against the Spice Girl’s iconic outfits.

Simply use your concert ticket to gain free entry at the British Music Experience Box Office. Your ticket is valid on the day of the event and up to 14 days after.

Each concert ticket you have is good for one free entry, so make sure you pass this on to anyone coming with you!

We hope you enjoy the show.
I was in there last April. No photography tho' as much as I wished I could savour it. They have dozens of costumes and objects by major artists. I didn't see any PSB stuff tho'.
I'm a proud sycophant because I like Wedding in Berlin
http://www.last.fm/user/FFancy24
Dublin 19/06/2011, Manchester 20/06/2013, Edinburgh 31/12/2013, London 23/07/2014, London 23/07/2016, London 02/04/2017

prospect

#21 Post by prospect »

Saints alive. Got home from work today to find a note to return to the Post Office, as the tickets had arrived. Must say - Ticketmaster have been absolute bobbins. No form of notification that the tickets were finally on their way (cutting it very fine). In fact, my account still shows that the tickets are being processed. Next time, I think I'll buy from a tout outside the stadium!

Pretty poor quality tickets, as well. You get much better at a football match!

JoanneB

#22 Post by JoanneB »

Hope everyone has got their tickets. I am going to the o2 show with my mum (its her birthday pressie) and I'm so excited! It would be really nice if they dedicate Miracles to my mum ( her name is Sheila Bailey), but if it doesn't happen its not the end of the world. I'm just really glad to be seeing them live again. Hope everyone going enjoys the show and those still waiting get their tickets soon :D
I can remember days of sun, we knew our lives had just begun
We could do anything, we're fearless when we're young

greenmile

#23 Post by greenmile »

prospect wrote:Saints alive. Got home from work today to find a note to return to the Post Office, as the tickets had arrived. Must say - Ticketmaster have been absolute bobbins. No form of notification that the tickets were finally on their way (cutting it very fine). In fact, my account still shows that the tickets are being processed. Next time, I think I'll buy from a tout outside the stadium!

Still haven't received mine and I'm travelling from Ireland on Monday for the show.

Tried a number of times today to get through to Ticketmaster only to keep getting a recorded message that they had heavy call volume and the call would be ended. The one time that I did get through I was on hold for 30 minutes and couldn't hold on any longer.

Did send a message through the website so hopefully that'll do the trick. Will try again over the next couple of days.

First time I've had this kind of problem since I've been going to concerts.

Hopefully the fact that you're in Norway and only got them today will mean that I will get mine tomorrow or Friday (no post here on Saturdays).

BugBoy

#24 Post by BugBoy »

Mine arrived on Tuesday. Ticketmaster are sending them out in batches apparently. Had mine sent recorded delivery and actually got a txt message from the post office to let me know they were being delivered on that day.
I Like Release!

goughsjd

#25 Post by goughsjd »

got etickets from o2 !
    Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

JoanneB

#26 Post by JoanneB »

greenmile wrote:
    prospect wrote:Saints alive. Got home from work today to find a note to return to the Post Office, as the tickets had arrived. Must say - Ticketmaster have been absolute bobbins. No form of notification that the tickets were finally on their way (cutting it very fine). In fact, my account still shows that the tickets are being processed. Next time, I think I'll buy from a tout outside the stadium!

Still haven't received mine and I'm travelling from Ireland on Monday for the show.

Tried a number of times today to get through to Ticketmaster only to keep getting a recorded message that they had heavy call volume and the call would be ended. The one time that I did get through I was on hold for 30 minutes and couldn't hold on any longer.

Did send a message through the website so hopefully that'll do the trick. Will try again over the next couple of days.

First time I've had this kind of problem since I've been going to concerts.

Hopefully the fact that you're in Norway and only got them today will mean that I will get mine tomorrow or Friday (no post here on Saturdays).
    OMG that's cutting it fine. I hope they turn up very soon.
    I can remember days of sun, we knew our lives had just begun
    We could do anything, we're fearless when we're young

greenmile

#27 Post by greenmile »

Still nothing and have been trying to get through to Ticketmaster on the phone for the past 2 days with no luck. :(

greenmile

#28 Post by greenmile »

goughsjd wrote:got etickets from o2 !
    Were you expecting to get the tickets in the post?

goughsjd

#29 Post by goughsjd »

No had to have e tickets as only found out today I could go ! So no time for unreliable post !
      Wolverhampton '02 / Gateshead '06 / Wolverhampton Civic '07 / Birmingham NIA '09 / London 02 '13 / Birmingham LG '14 / Glasgow Armadillo '17 / Birmingham Barclaycard Arena '17 / Garden ‘18 / Musik Bijou Edinburgh '19

greenmile

#30 Post by greenmile »

Phew, finally got hold of someone through the Ticketmaster Twitter and all sorted. Looks like my original ticket got lost in the post so new ticket can be collected on the night. Hurrah!