Berlin Ostbahnhof Arena: 5/12/09

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
Message
Author
fasto
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon 02 Aug 2004, 10:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#16 Post by fasto » Mon 07 Dec 2009, 6:58 pm

nikkib wrote: :wink: You must have been with me waiting for the Boys, I was the English lady with the pink Christmas hat on excellent experience!!

I'm afraid I don't remember the Christmas hat, but you must have been with that lady in the light blue coat. I was the young guy with glasses who was there with his mom - we ran into you in McDonals later! :D

User avatar
Danger
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu 10 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#17 Post by Danger » Mon 07 Dec 2009, 7:29 pm

fasto wrote: I was the young guy with glasses who was there with his mom - we ran into you in McDonals later! :D
I remember a girl with a pink hat, so are you Nikki? What a pity did not know it...
@ Fasto: maybe I remember you outside the venue already around 4 pm I was the guy with the green jacket and the blue Red Army cap.
Quite strange to arrive 2 hours before the opening of the doors and to find only around 20 fans...
Image
Image

nikkib
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed 19 Mar 2008, 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#18 Post by nikkib » Mon 07 Dec 2009, 8:56 pm

fasto wrote:
nikkib wrote: :wink: You must have been with me waiting for the Boys, I was the English lady with the pink Christmas hat on excellent experience!!

I'm afraid I don't remember the Christmas hat, but you must have been with that lady in the light blue coat. I was the young guy with glasses who was there with his mom - we ran into you in McDonals later! :D
Wow oh yes you kept on following me!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

nikkib
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed 19 Mar 2008, 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#19 Post by nikkib » Mon 07 Dec 2009, 8:57 pm

Danger wrote:
fasto wrote: I was the young guy with glasses who was there with his mom - we ran into you in McDonals later! :D
I remember a girl with a pink hat, so are you Nikki? What a pity did not know it...
@ Fasto: maybe I remember you outside the venue already around 4 pm I was the guy with the green jacket and the blue Red Army cap.
Quite strange to arrive 2 hours before the opening of the doors and to find only around 20 fans...
Yes we were there from about 1500 and so must have seen you Danger you should have come to say hello or was I that scary!!

User avatar
Danger
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu 10 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#20 Post by Danger » Mon 07 Dec 2009, 9:54 pm

nikkib wrote: you should have come to say hello or was I that scary!!
I'd been glad to say hello to you if I've known you :lol: Like I wrote you, Mel had my details but who knows why she did not contact me... :grumble:
Well, we should meet next time. :wink:
Image
Image

nikkib
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed 19 Mar 2008, 7:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#21 Post by nikkib » Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:04 pm

Danger wrote:
nikkib wrote: you should have come to say hello or was I that scary!!
I'd been glad to say hello to you if I've known you :lol: Like I wrote you, Mel had my details but who knows why she did not contact me... :grumble:
Well, we should meet next time. :wink:
Okay until next time!!

User avatar
Danger
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu 10 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#22 Post by Danger » Mon 07 Dec 2009, 11:11 pm

nikkib wrote: Okay until next time!!
You can be sure. :wink:
Image
Image

User avatar
Danger
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu 10 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#23 Post by Danger » Thu 10 Dec 2009, 5:33 pm

Report in Italian, with my pics and link to a personal imageshack album with around 20 pics in high resolution here: http://erasure.forumfree.it/?t=44721308
Image
Image

User avatar
Danger
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu 10 Aug 2006, 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Berlin - 5.12.

#24 Post by Danger » Sun 13 Dec 2009, 9:21 pm

For the more idle people or the ones that didn't enter my forum to see the pics 'cos its URL starts with the word Erasure :lol: , here you have a 3 pics preview from my collection of the Berlin night:
Image

Image

Image
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest