LA Concert @ The Greek Theatre

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
TheMatrix

Re: LA Concert @ The Greek Theatre

#16 Post by TheMatrix »

Had a great time at the show. I think the hot night caused a lot of people to not be so energetic. The Wiltern show from the last tour was fantastic since that place has a club like atmosphere. Overall, great show and was glad to see the boys back in L.A.
Stay the course or change it up?

Young Offender

#17 Post by Young Offender »

Yeah was really great I preferred this show to the vegas one because it was outdoors and was a nice warm summer night in l.a.

Just getting back from the vegas show and he did not sing King of Rome like I thought, the song being played while wearing the crown and cloak and with the video projections of him wearing a crown and holding an umbrella and walking around some castle and grounds was the Viva La Vida/Domino dancing track.

DYSMC2009

#18 Post by DYSMC2009 »

I almost thought the same thing at first, but I knew "Viva la Vida" was on the setlist, so I soon realized it wasn't what I first thought it was.

That projection you mentioned during "Viva la Vida" was stunning--one of the visual highlights of the evening.

Naughty Zoot

#19 Post by Naughty Zoot »

Well, I'm glad this is cleared up. I know that VLV was on the setlist but somehow the new arrangement & combining it with Domino dancing completely befuddled me. And I was completely sober!
As for the visuals -- LOVED 'EM! And I am unanimous in that .....
I like it here ~~ wherever it is ...