Time for an appologize!

For discussion and photos of PSB live performances.
psb-freak

Re: Time for an appologize!

#61 Post by psb-freak » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 9:12 am

Ulrich wrote:I don't understand, why it's a problem for Neil & Chris to have their picture taken, 1½ hours before the concert, signing a few autographs.

I was at Eriksberg on tuesday, and I didn't know about the problems regarding cameras in Stockholm. To my knowledge, nothing was said by the security, before they arrived at Eriksberg. So when they got out of the car, I turned my camera on and took a couple of pictures, still from a long distance. A swedish fan beside me, asked me to stop, and of course I did. They came over and signed everything they were given, even a hat. I didn't get an autograph, as I didn't bring any items with me to Sweden. My fault of course. But I asked Neil, if I could have a picture taken with him, and the answer was: "We don't do pictures, sorry". Fair enough, he didn't want to be photographed beside a 40 year old and slightly overweight Dane. That's ok, can't blame him for that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be rude, taking a picture on the street or maybe at a restaurant. But I don't understand why it's offending, taking a picture of them before the gig, signing autographs :?:

Very nice concert indeed at Eriksberg, but unfortunately the sound was not very good.
Concert :up:
Sound :down:
Twins :drool:
Hey, do you have some photos when they arrived? Send me a pm. :D
Interviewer:
-What would you tell someone about yourself if you wanted to impress them?

Chris:
-I´ve got a 12-inch plonker.

Chuiperdu

#62 Post by Chuiperdu » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 1:44 pm

The problem is not only for fans.

The press was not allowed to take pictures from next to the stage in Luxembourg (as they usually do during the first three songs). Don't know if the policy was the same for all concerts.

They had to take the pictures from behind the public.

and FYI Depeche Mode did not allow any pictures at all when they started they world tour in Luxembourg....

psb-freak

#63 Post by psb-freak » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 5:58 pm

I was wondering where all the press was. :shock: That explains. There have been press photos around. They have professional cameras anyway so they can take good photos wherever they're standing at. It's a bit disturbing really when all the press people stand right in front of you when you try to look at Neil and Chris on stage.
Interviewer:

Chris:

stoo

#64 Post by stoo » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 8:28 pm

You know what....in the cold light of day I bet they actually love all the attention. its part of the package that comes with touring.

The fans are built up to a frenzy with the thought of seeing the band they love, some may even go beyond what is normally acceptable, and 99% will realise they have overstepped the mark.

I think Neil and Chris would have more of an issue if there was no-one backsatage looking a for a picture or an autograph.
how can i feel bad,
about what i never had.
All i have is an image
on a photograph

le petit corbusier

#65 Post by le petit corbusier » Tue 07 Jul 2009, 11:39 am

Oh, the second time they played in Barcelona during the Fundamental tour a lot of fans, including me and my girlfriend, were waiting for them. The car stopped and somebody said "Ok, they are going to sign to everybody but please, keep calm and don't take pictures". I was unlucky enough to be waiting just after Lydia and some horrible guy she was with. They just went mad. They didn't have anything to give them for an autograph, so they started screaming and the guy, for some reason, took off his t-shirt acting as a complete retard. At that point Neil and Chris asked the driver to go away... Leaving me there with my minimal promo unsigned... Who could blame them?
Look left, then right
And run for your life

psb-freak

#66 Post by psb-freak » Tue 07 Jul 2009, 1:48 pm

That's even worse. They didn't spend much time to sign after Helsinki gig either but there was nothing to make them leave except a bunch of autograph seeking fans. No one screamed or anything. It was for only about a minute or two they stayed there and then the car drove away.
Interviewer:

Chris:

Fugitive1979

#67 Post by Fugitive1979 » Tue 07 Jul 2009, 2:34 pm

le petit corbusier wrote:I was unlucky enough to be waiting just after Lydia and some horrible guy she was with. They just went mad. They didn't have anything to give them for an autograph, so they started screaming and the guy, for some reason, took off his t-shirt acting as a complete retard.
Arseholes.
:| :o

Patrick Bateman

#68 Post by Patrick Bateman » Tue 07 Jul 2009, 4:46 pm

le petit corbusier wrote:Oh, the second time they played in Barcelona during the Fundamental tour a lot of fans, including me and my girlfriend, were waiting for them. The car stopped and somebody said "Ok, they are going to sign to everybody but please, keep calm and don't take pictures". I was unlucky enough to be waiting just after Lydia and some horrible guy she was with. They just went mad. They didn't have anything to give them for an autograph, so they started screaming and the guy, for some reason, took off his t-shirt acting as a complete retard. At that point Neil and Chris asked the driver to go away... Leaving me there with my minimal promo unsigned... Who could blame them?
That's Satanas gold! :lol:

Scandal

#69 Post by Scandal » Wed 08 Jul 2009, 10:37 am

le petit corbusier wrote:Oh, the second time they played in Barcelona during the Fundamental tour a lot of fans, including me and my girlfriend, were waiting for them. The car stopped and somebody said "Ok, they are going to sign to everybody but please, keep calm and don't take pictures". I was unlucky enough to be waiting just after Lydia and some horrible guy she was with. They just went mad. They didn't have anything to give them for an autograph, so they started screaming and the guy, for some reason, took off his t-shirt acting as a complete retard. At that point Neil and Chris asked the driver to go away... Leaving me there with my minimal promo unsigned... Who could blame them?
I was there too and didn't get anything signed due to the actions of others. :( I didn't realize that was Lydia! :shock: Now I can put a face to the name. :lol:
She was never bored because she was never boring.

redsock

#70 Post by redsock » Wed 08 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

Is there a Spanish equivalent of getting someone sectioned ? :shock: :twisted:

billiejo

#71 Post by billiejo » Wed 08 Jul 2009, 7:31 pm

Why does she do these things :?

Deschanel

#72 Post by Deschanel » Wed 08 Jul 2009, 9:52 pm

I recently rewatched Martin Scorcese's "King of Comedy", and the insane scenes with crazed fans came to mind. I can imagine the person mentioned above duct-taping Neil to a chair for a romantic, involuntary dinner.

Drico One

#73 Post by Drico One » Wed 08 Jul 2009, 10:39 pm

Miserablism.JPG
Miserablism.JPG (15.53 KiB) Viewed 961 times
The pale kid that hides in the attic behind his PC...

ceejay

#74 Post by ceejay » Wed 08 Jul 2009, 10:44 pm

Drico One wrote:
Miserablism.JPG
ROTFLOL :lol: Very good.
Cat...

And there you are...

Nightlife

#75 Post by Nightlife » Wed 08 Jul 2009, 10:47 pm

billiejo wrote:Why does she do these things :?

You do the math!
You don't have to be beautiful, but it helps!