Enchantez

New members introduce yourself or just say hi here. The answers to Frequently Asked Questions live here too.
BasJanAder

Enchantez

#1 Post by BasJanAder » Wed 22 Mar 2006, 11:32 pm

Hi there. My name is Tim, and I thought it would be interesting to join this forum as I am quite interested in everything the Pet Shop Boys do. I'm 33 years old and from Rotterdam, the Netherlands. I didn't like the PSB that much when I was growing up, 'cause I prefered the likes of Prince and David Bowie at that time and I considered PSB to be a bit shallow (nevermind the fact that I secretly also loved and bought Madonna, Bros and Wham!...:-).)
Their collaboration with Liza (Losing my Mind) was the first single I bought and I kept on playing it over and over again. God, I loved that track! Since then it has been a bit on and off, loved Behaviour. at the time, and Very, but I never really considered myself a fan. Then Home and Dry came out, I bought the yellow single version and I loved all 3 tracks intensely. Always is still my alltime favourite PSB track. Of course I bought Release and said to myself "What was I thinking, not to be a fan all my life?". So I gradually bought their entire backcatalogue and here I am now: on a FanForum.

Pleased to meet you.

Tim.

StevePSB
Site Admin

#2 Post by StevePSB » Thu 23 Mar 2006, 12:01 am

Hi Tim! :)

StevePSB

ceejay

#3 Post by ceejay » Thu 23 Mar 2006, 12:41 am

Hiya Tim ;-) welcome, think you`ll like it here.
Cat...

And there you are...

GalataPSB

#4 Post by GalataPSB » Thu 23 Mar 2006, 7:44 am

Hi ,Tim!

Pertan

#5 Post by Pertan » Thu 23 Mar 2006, 9:01 am

Hello there..

BasJanAder

#6 Post by BasJanAder » Thu 23 Mar 2006, 6:14 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome... :wink:
Everybody has a different idea of love. One girl I know said, "I knew he loved me when he didn't come in my mouth."

Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol, 1975

Technotrancemix

#7 Post by Technotrancemix » Thu 23 Mar 2006, 6:29 pm

Release wasn't such a bad album after all... :roll:

BasJanAder

#8 Post by BasJanAder » Fri 24 Mar 2006, 9:46 am

Technotrancemix wrote:Release wasn't such a bad album after all... :roll:
It wasn't to me!
I don't play it that often anymore, though, and I can see why so many people dislike it but I think there are some killer tracks on it: Home & Dry, Here, the Night I Fell In love, Samourai. IMO those tracks are better than that whole Disco3 thingy that came out afterwards.
Everybody has a different idea of love. One girl I know said, "I knew he loved me when he didn't come in my mouth."

Andy Warhol, The Philosophy of Andy Warhol, 1975