Rare Discovery Tour Programme for sale on eBay

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
GrahamB

Rare Discovery Tour Programme for sale on eBay

#1 Post by GrahamB »

In 1994, the Pet Shop Boys were asked to play a series of live dates in South America. They then added dates in Singapore and Australia and I was lucky enough to be living in Melbourne when they came to town. It was a fabulous concert (of course) and I am pleased to be able to offer the original Programme to a collector via eBay.

The listing can be found at https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153787789450

I have started the auction at a very low £20 with no reserve. Collectors will know just how much the last one on eBay went for.

The programme is very much in the style of the "Very" album with artwork from "I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing", "Go West", "Liberation", "Yesterday, When I Was Mad" and "Disco 2".

Please bear in mind that this programme is over 25 years old and although it is in very good condition, the paper is quite wobbly in places, which is noticeable in bright light because of the glossy finish. I have tried to capture the condition as best I can with the photographs, but please do ask me any questions you like before bidding.

Grab yourself a bit of PSB history!

Attachments
IMG_4088.jpeg
IMG_4088.jpeg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 3837 times