Aurally 4 sale the CD that never saw the light

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
CDRDJ6620

Aurally 4 sale the CD that never saw the light

#1 Post by CDRDJ6620 »

Believe or not, the fourth episode of this bootleg compilation exists. However only in a few test copies, as the production of the CD was far from perfect (the green tampon pressing on the disc is not homogeneous), so it never went to pressing. Also, the tracklist was changed and differs from the one that appears on the sleeve.

the first four songs are identical to the original tracklist, whereas from 5-11 is as follows

5. Young Offender Trip-o-matic fairy tale mix
6. Paninaro 95 Angel Moraes Girls Boys in Dub
7. To Step Aside Brasilian Anthem Mix
8. I don't know what you want but I can't give it any more Peter Rauhofer Roxy Mixshow Anthem Mix
9. New York city boy Thunderpass 2000 Drum-a-pella
10. YOTMYLWYD - Hitmakers Extended Mix
11. Psychological Instrumental

There is no track 12.

The sound quality of the disc is jusk like the other ones in the series.
I have 4 copies of the original pressing for sale, and I doubt there will be more available, unless somebody will copy this production.
This is factory pressed CD and not CD-R.

Please PM me with a serious offer, if you are interested in buying one of the four. In case of no accepted offers they will appear on Ebay.
Attachments
Aurally 4 1.jpg
Aurally 4 1.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 4743 times

CDRDJ6620

Re: Aurally 4 sale the CD that never saw the light

#2 Post by CDRDJ6620 »

Just some close up images of the disc...
Attachments
Aurally 4 4.jpg
Aurally 4 4.jpg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 4696 times
Aurally 4 2.jpg
Aurally 4 2.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 4696 times

JSDOUVRES

#3 Post by JSDOUVRES »

So you are trying basically saying it's a factory pressed bootleg? An official unreleased bootleg! Hilarious! You couldn't make it up!
In my opinion you shouldn't be selling bootlegs like this on here and this post should be taken down, pretty sure it's against the rules here too. Put it on ebay and do your best to rip off people there.
Shameless.

CDRDJ6620

#4 Post by CDRDJ6620 »

Hi JSDOUVERS,

No, I am trying to say, this is not a CD-R, made from a proper master disc and pressed in a CD factory and is therefore technically a "factory pressed CD".It does not say it is an official release.

And it is not a rip off, it would be, if I would not present the weakness of the tampon press quality and would mis-lead the potential buyers about tracklisting. I do not mis-lead anybody. All people interested could send an offer, which would or would not be accepted.

BTW, If your opinion will match those of admins, they will take it down and the CDs will end up on EBAY anyway. There is nothing wrong about it.

Cheers, CDRDJ6620

Den

#5 Post by Den »

I'll give you 79p per track for it.

JSDOUVRES

#6 Post by JSDOUVRES »

CDRDJ6620 wrote:Hi JSDOUVERS,

No, I am trying to say, this is not a CD-R, made from a proper master disc and pressed in a CD factory and is therefore technically a "factory pressed CD".It does not say it is an official release.

And it is not a rip off, it would be, if I would not present the weakness of the tampon press quality and would mis-lead the potential buyers about tracklisting. I do not mis-lead anybody. All people interested could send an offer, which would or would not be accepted.

BTW, If your opinion will match those of admins, they will take it down and the CDs will end up on EBAY anyway. There is nothing wrong about it.

Cheers, CDRDJ6620
It is a bootleg! Just because it is factory pressed doesn't make any difference!

And there is something wrong with making money from bootlegs and you are quite aware of that fact!

Read ebays terms and conditions, bootlegs are forbidden from being sold there as they are anywhere. It is a disgusting way to treat fellow fans and I have mo idea why this posy has not been closed down. The rules here include make it forbidden to share or advertise copyrighted material, pretty obvious really.

CDRDJ6620

#7 Post by CDRDJ6620 »

Hello again, Well, I am absolutely not making money out of these. I think, I had 5 of them, I gave one away for free to a fellow fan some years back, now I have 4. In your wildest dreams, how much do you think, I can make with selling these? :)

Hey admins, maybe you should cancel this topic before it drives somebody totally mad.

And sorry for the extra work.

Best, CDRDJ6620

tottenhammattspurs

#8 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

The "Aurally" cds, although "not official releases" were actually a very good collection of rare PSB tracks. I have one two and three, three being a double cd. All are good sound quality and each releases artwork compliments the series. It gave (gives?) PSB fans the opportunity to get some very hard to find tracks on CD, some of which never released officially on CD. I never knew there was a volume four to be honest....
is is and isnt isnt

Pod

#9 Post by Pod »

I'd love this, but couldn't afford it as it'll go for loads probably. :(
Just for the sake of it, make sure you're always frowning. :|
It shows the world that you've got substance and depth.

SIN

#10 Post by SIN »

I sent a PM

wsalva

#11 Post by wsalva »

CDRDJ6620 wrote:Believe or not, the fourth episode of this bootleg compilation exists. However only in a few test copies, as the production of the CD was far from perfect (the green tampon pressing on the disc is not homogeneous), so it never went to pressing. Also, the tracklist was changed and differs from the one that appears on the sleeve.

the first four songs are identical to the original tracklist, whereas from 5-11 is as follows

5. Young Offender Trip-o-matic fairy tale mix
6. Paninaro 95 Angel Moraes Girls Boys in Dub
7. To Step Aside Brasilian Anthem Mix
8. I don't know what you want but I can't give it any more Peter Rauhofer Roxy Mixshow Anthem Mix
9. New York city boy Thunderpass 2000 Drum-a-pella
10. YOTMYLWYD - Hitmakers Extended Mix
11. Psychological Instrumental

There is no track 12.

The sound quality of the disc is jusk like the other ones in the series.
I have 4 copies of the original pressing for sale, and I doubt there will be more available, unless somebody will copy this production.
This is factory pressed CD and not CD-R.

Please PM me with a serious offer, if you are interested in buying one of the four. In case of no accepted offers they will appear on Ebay.
7. To Step Aside Brasilian Anthem Mix - dont not exist, only Brazilian Anthem Dub. 9:00 min

Pod

#12 Post by Pod »

A bootleg of this is on ebay at the moment!?!

SIN

#13 Post by SIN »

Pod wrote:A bootleg of this is on ebay at the moment!?!
I think you mean "This bootleg is on ebay at the moment."

tottenhammattspurs

#14 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

SIN wrote:
Nope. It's a bootleg of a bootleg. The person selling this has a load of "rare" stuff. All of it total bullshit and people bidding silly money for stuff that's freely available on YouTube which is exactly where they've downloaded it from in the first place.
is is and isnt isnt

Pod

#15 Post by Pod »

tottenhammattspurs wrote:
SIN wrote:
Nope. It's a bootleg of a bootleg. The person selling this has a load of "rare" stuff. All of it total bullshit and people bidding silly money for stuff that's freely available on YouTube which is exactly where they've downloaded it from in the first place.
Correct!