WANTED: Elysium (26-track Japanese Edition)

For forum users to offer their items for sale, and also to share their wanted requests with other forum users.
Future Lover

WANTED: Elysium (26-track Japanese Edition)

#1 Post by Future Lover »

If anyone could help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
If I understand correctly, this was only a limited edition, afterwards even Japanese editions didn't have "The Way Through the Woods" + instrumental as bonus tracks.

acrylicmoon

Re: WANTED: Elysium (26-track Japanese Edition)

#2 Post by acrylicmoon »

A far as I know, all of Japanese release have "The Way Through the Woods".
http://www.discogs.com/Pet-Shop-Boys-El ... se/3868172

I haven't had Japanese ltd 2CD edition, but a few weeks ago I sold 2014 Japanese 'standard' edition on ebay. It had this bonus track.
You can find 2CD edition on ebay or etc... oh jesus, it's dead expensive on discogs, isn't it?! :evil:
I live in South Korea. When I can get a good deal for second-hand items on Amazon JP or etc., I use shipping agency service.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A8%E3%83 ... l_1#disc_1
Still expensive for me but eligible for International Shipping. P&P for Europe... is 1000 yen. Of course there are quite a lot of cheaper 'new/sealed' ones on Amazon JP but a lot of Japanese sellers don't want ship oversea. If you have some friends in Japan, you can ask them. :wink:

Future Lover

#3 Post by Future Lover »

Thank you! I was confused by the fact that some sellers advertised some copies as the Japanese 24-track edition, since there's no mention of the bonus track in the tracklist... I guess I'll go with Amazon!

Future Lover

#4 Post by Future Lover »

I managed to get this for approx. 30 euros, shipping included! Considering that this is currently selling for 60 euros on Discogs, I think I handled it pretty well!

Bruno Republic

#5 Post by Bruno Republic »

The confusion likely stems from the Japanese 2-disc edition using the same box as the European one, with only the obi mentioning the extra track (in Japanese).