What about Abu Duque's work?

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Nickname

What about Abu Duque's work?

#1 Post by Nickname » Sat 08 Oct 2005, 3:03 pm

Because the producer is TH. I don't know a lot of things about how a song is made. So if TH is the new producer, what kind of things have Abu Duque made for the new album?

Zeus On The Loose

#2 Post by Zeus On The Loose » Sat 08 Oct 2005, 3:30 pm

Could you possibly start an official 'Nickname new album speculation' thread, in which you can ask the board all the ghastly 'questions' you have about it and noone can answer because noone knows and can't be arsed to speculate?
Does cameos only.

Nickname

#3 Post by Nickname » Sat 08 Oct 2005, 5:00 pm

Zeus On The Loose wrote:Could you possibly start an official 'Nickname new album speculation' thread, in which you can ask the board all the ghastly 'questions' you have about it and noone can answer because noone knows and can't be arsed to speculate?
I'm not speculating, Zeus. Probably someone knows what kind of things make the producers and what kind of things could make people like Abu Duque.

Leave me alone, I'm going to talk about whatever related to PSB. It doesn't matter your opinion because forum are used for this kind of things. If you don't want to continue with that, don't open my thread!. Make something better than criticize other people.

Zeus On The Loose

#4 Post by Zeus On The Loose » Sat 08 Oct 2005, 5:23 pm

According to a recent poll conducted here, it appears the vast majority of people agree with me about yout speculation topics. Is it too much to ask for you to create an official Nickname new album speculation thread instead of 2 new threads a day?
Does cameos only.

Nickname

#5 Post by Nickname » Sat 08 Oct 2005, 6:35 pm

Zeus On The Loose wrote:According to a recent poll conducted here, it appears the vast majority of people agree with me about yout speculation topics. Is it too much to ask for you to create an official Nickname new album speculation thread instead of 2 new threads a day?
Yes and I was one of the person who voted according to you. WHY?, because I was joking. :lol:

I'm not the only person who speculates here and I'm going to continue with that. :wink:

Take it easy.

Ghost within this house

#6 Post by Ghost within this house » Sat 08 Oct 2005, 6:50 pm

nickname wrote:
Zeus On The Loose wrote:According to a recent poll conducted here, it appears the vast majority of people agree with me about yout speculation topics. Is it too much to ask for you to create an official Nickname new album speculation thread instead of 2 new threads a day?
Yes and I was one of the person who voted according to you. WHY?, because I was joking. :lol:

I'm not the only person who speculates here and I'm going to continue with that. :wink:

Take it easy.
Nickname, I think the key point is that it is much more interesting to speculate about things that have already happened.. remember the song:

There's been some speculation
about a recent invitation
There's been some speculation
about a recent invitation
What's your game?
What's his nickname?

Otherwise, it just becomes a case of saying 3+4=7, just for a bit of variety when 4+3=7 gets boring... :roll:
Firing verbal shots.......like a Tommy Gun

joncool5

#7 Post by joncool5 » Sat 08 Oct 2005, 9:22 pm

:roll: C'mon man, get a grip of yourself!!!
"In the North-west it rains and it rains. And yet we managed to produce the industrial revolution, trade union movement, the Communist Manifesto and even the goddam computer. Down south, where the sun never sets, you took all our money and what did you produce? Chas and f**king Dave." TONY WILSON

rabagast

#8 Post by rabagast » Sun 09 Oct 2005, 11:58 am

Just to stay on topic; Abu Duque will probably get pre-production credits on the tracks he's worked on (if any of his input is still used that is)