What´s up with NEIL´S BIRTHDAY wishes this year??????????

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
shamelessbehave

#16 Post by shamelessbehave »

andmaste wrote:
Zeus On The Loose wrote:At his age, what's there to celebrate about another birthday. He'd much rather forget about it, I'm sure.
I try to forget my birthdays, too.
And I am much younger than Neil.
I like being older, though I´d like to have Cher possibilities to be forever young.
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.

Blossom

#17 Post by Blossom »

I nearly got a heart attack on Neil's birthday last year! :(

There is a service on British & Irish TVs called "teletext" where you can check up all sorts of information & I was checking up a list of celebrity birthdays on July 10th & of course, Neil was mentioned except it said:

"Neil Tennant, ex-Pet Shop Boys, 50"

I got a huge shock because I wasn't expecting to see this! I should have written a letter of complaint to whoever wrote that list!

Ray

#18 Post by Ray »

Ahhh, that's true -- I forgot about it and Bill didn't ask me to design a card this year... so I can tell for sure there won't be one done by me :) As for whether anything else is planned, we'll see...
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

Dreamcatcher2003

#19 Post by Dreamcatcher2003 »

shamelessbehave wrote:
Zeus On The Loose wrote:At his age, what's there to celebrate about another birthday. He'd much rather forget about it, I'm sure.
:o Nah :drool: He keeps fit...
I´d love to know how he will celebrate his birthday this time...and see pics (any excuse is good to have new pics of him) :wink:
:lol: Drool? Strange! I have never found the Boys physically attractive except very early Chris, say, the video of Opportunities (not the first one with the car which is as wooden as a bamboo stick but the second one). Neil always reminded me an oversized child, an intelligent and very sad one, looking out of window on a rainy day. The way he looks at you through the screen reminds me of koalas in Australia, so sad and dreamily, evoking my sympathy, and that's all. Chris looks more earthly, more adult, or looked; now he seems like a bad-tempered grandfather. Time has treated him worse than Neil...[/i]
The CELL by Stephen King instantly hit number 1 in New York Times Bookseller Lists selling well over 200 thousand copies in three weeks. This affirms my opinion: People really need an occassional good horror read...

#20 Post by Guest »

is anyone's birthday on neil's birthday?

joncool5

#21 Post by joncool5 »

Dreamcatcher2003 wrote:
shamelessbehave wrote:
:o Nah :drool: He keeps fit...
I´d love to know how he will celebrate his birthday this time...and see pics (any excuse is good to have new pics of him) :wink:
:lol: Drool? Strange! I have never found the Boys physically attractive except very early Chris, say, the video of Opportunities (not the first one with the car which is as wooden as a bamboo stick but the second one). Neil always reminded me an oversized child, an intelligent and very sad one, looking out of window on a rainy day. The way he looks at you through the screen reminds me of koalas in Australia, so sad and dreamily, evoking my sympathy, and that's all. Chris looks more earthly, more adult, or looked; now he seems like a bad-tempered grandfather. Time has treated him worse than Neil...[/i]
This is one of the greatest posts this forum has seen, very avante garde writing!

AlfonsoPSB

Re: What´s up with NEIL´S BIRTHDAY wishes this year?????????

#22 Post by AlfonsoPSB »

shamelessbehave wrote::roll: Nothing on official site yet to wish NEIL HAPPY BIRTHDAY... :(
Oh, we can NOW! :D

Ray

#23 Post by Ray »

Ah, I've seen this Flash before :)
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/raygrantmusic">(I wonder why) My career's in danger?!</a>

Dipso

#24 Post by Dipso »

That's the same card as last year, is it not? Perhaps I need to get out more.
Prick up your ears.

Ray

#25 Post by Ray »

It is.

Hmmm

#26 Post by Hmmm »

Is it a Re-Release or a Time warp so Neil stays at 50 :angel: .
They make a little go along way.. very Minimal but Fundamental.

turky

#27 Post by turky »

psbfan wrote:is anyone's birthday on neil's birthday?
Mine :D

Jealousy

#28 Post by Jealousy »

In the official site there's the chance to wish happy birthday to Neil! I already made it!! :-p :lol:

Trixiemix

#29 Post by Trixiemix »

Jealousy wrote:In the official site there's the chance to wish happy birthday to Neil! I already made it!! :-p :lol:
Me too...hope he reads them 8)

shamelessbehave

#30 Post by shamelessbehave »

Blossom wrote:I nearly got a heart attack on Neil's birthday last year! :(

There is a service on British & Irish TVs called "teletext" where you can check up all sorts of information & I was checking up a list of celebrity birthdays on July 10th & of course, Neil was mentioned except it said:

"Neil Tennant, ex-Pet Shop Boys, 50"

I got a huge shock because I wasn't expecting to see this! I should have written a letter of complaint to whoever wrote that list!
:shock: :o
http://www.myspace.com/shamelesssilvia

"It´s fundamental that we do only exist in our own universe. When you like Pet Shop Boys, you are in our world. This is absolutely crucial to our entire outlook...what we do has an incredibly strong identity and applies only to us. It´s a case of not recognising the existence of anybody else!". Neil Tennant.