Facebook page - PSB's Tattoos?

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Marie loves PSB

#1 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Hello! Hope you are well. :) Years ago there was a Facebook page with fans and their tattoos. Now I have re-joined Facebook I cannot find the page anywhere. Even typing Pet Shop Boys tattoos doesn't take me all that far either (typical). Does anyone know it if still around? Thank you! :D

tonipsb

Re: Facebook page - PSB's Tattoos?

#2 Post by tonipsb »

I don't have facebook, but it would be cool to see what kind of PSB tattoos people have. I've always said if I was to get a tattoo, I'd like to get the tick from the Yes album cover! Maybe one day.

Gabby

#3 Post by Gabby »

I suck at this posting thing.
Last edited by Gabby on Fri 05 Feb 2021, 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gabby

#4 Post by Gabby »

Gabby wrote: Fri 05 Feb 2021, 10:29 pm
Marie loves PSB wrote: Wed 03 Feb 2021, 2:37 pm Hello! Hope you are well. :) Years ago there was a Facebook page with fans and their tattoos. Now I have re-joined Facebook I cannot find the page anywhere. Even typing Pet Shop Boys tattoos doesn't take me all that far either (typical). Does anyone know it if still around? Thank you! :D
I had a look around Facebook too and didn't find a specific page either, but did end up rabbit holing and finding a lot of pics of people with PSB tattoos, some of which are astonishingly good.

I'm always fascinated with tattoos, and the art in general, but not likely to ever get one myself.

And yes, I'm very well, thanks! :D

Gabby

#5 Post by Gabby »

Double post...

Gabby

#6 Post by Gabby »

Triple post!

Old Soak

#7 Post by Old Soak »

I can't work out why anyone would want to scar their physical well being with a tattoo. Or scar their mental well being with Facebook either!
And at the end/ Your funny Uncle staring / At all your friends / With military bearing

tottenhammattspurs

#8 Post by tottenhammattspurs »

Remark has the Bourgeois Construct tattoo on his person that was even mentioned by the Boys themselves.
is is and isnt isnt

Marie loves PSB

#9 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Thank you for your replies :D I think the page on Facebook has sadly gone. There were quite a few on there. Some portrait ones were really good. I have got four PSB's related ones. I still see Remark's chest tattoo 8) and a few others. I will warn you that if you ever have one it will not be your last! They become addictive = expensive.

Axonthenet

#10 Post by Axonthenet »

I have “Tonight is forever” written on my right calf.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
-------------------------------------------------
Axonthenet official blog
http://axonthenet.splinder.com

Marie loves PSB

#11 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Axonthenet wrote: Wed 24 Feb 2021, 11:54 pm I have “Tonight is forever” written on my right calf.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
8) I bet that looks cool. :up:

Remark

#12 Post by Remark »

tottenhammattspurs wrote: Sat 06 Feb 2021, 6:48 pm Remark has the Bourgeois Construct tattoo on his person that was even mentioned by the Boys themselves.
Oh yes! It was quite a moment in my personal PSB history! I've since gotten "Love etc." on one arm, and "Love life" on the other. My plan is to get "Love is a catastrophe" on one leg, followed by "Love comes quickly" on the other leg. I will then have all 5 PSB songs that start with the word "Love" tattooed on each limb and across my chest! :clap: :dance: