It’s A Sin - Years & Years cover

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
StevePSB
Site Admin

Re: It’s A Sin - Years & Years cover

#16 Post by StevePSB »

A little bit more consideration and empathy is required than has been shown discussing 'It's a sin' topics here, I feel.

We don't want any forum members to feel disrespected or have their enjoyment of the forum spoilt by intolerance. We really don't want to have to wade in, but if more consideration and common sense isn't applied then we might have to.

Please, be respectful of others when posting.

Thank you.

StevePSB

psbfannyc

#17 Post by psbfannyc »

StevePSB wrote: Tue 02 Feb 2021, 10:32 pm A little bit more consideration and empathy is required than has been shown discussing 'It's a sin' topics here, I feel.

We don't want any forum members to feel disrespected or have their enjoyment of the forum spoilt by intolerance. We really don't want to have to wade in, but if more consideration and common sense isn't applied then we might have to.

Thank you.

StevePSB
hear, hear

Scottydog

#18 Post by Scottydog »

StevePSB wrote: Tue 02 Feb 2021, 10:32 pm A little bit more consideration and empathy is required than has been shown discussing 'It's a sin' topics here, I feel.

Thank you.

StevePSB
Totally agree but I’m just not convinced that the disrespectful ‘people’ with no empathy have any idea that this applies to them!
If I thought what you’d think I wouldn’t even be here.