Pet Shop Boys - Alway on my Mind in the soundtrack of Veneno

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
Nickname

Pet Shop Boys - Alway on my Mind in the soundtrack of Veneno

#1 Post by Nickname »

I don't know if it was posted before.

It's one of the most famous series right now in Spain. It talks about a transexual who was very popular in Spain in the 90's. The series is really good and it was one of the most acclaimed shows by critics, press and media of this year and it has been nominated to several awards here in Spain. Now the show is being shown in USA (HBO MAX) with good reception of U.S. press.

Trailer of the show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmFyglIpxMs

MikeyC

Re: Pet Shop Boys - Alway on my Mind in the soundtrack of Veneno

#3 Post by MikeyC »

Nickname, can you get PSB onto the next soundtrack of “ELITE”?? 😎

MikeyC

#4 Post by MikeyC »

EDIT, double post x

Nickname

#5 Post by Nickname »

MikeyC wrote: Fri 27 Nov 2020, 9:13 pm Nickname, can you get PSB onto the next soundtrack of “ELITE”?? 😎
I want PSB in the soundtrack of La Casa de Papel (Money Heist) which is more famous. :mrgreen:

I love La Casa de Papel .
Last edited by Nickname on Sun 29 Nov 2020, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikeyC

#6 Post by MikeyC »

Nickname wrote: Fri 27 Nov 2020, 9:46 pm
MikeyC wrote: Fri 27 Nov 2020, 9:13 pm Nickname, can you get PSB onto the next soundtrack of “ELITE”?? 😎
I want PSB in the soundtrack of La Casa de PApel (Money Heist) which is more famous. :mrgreen:

That’s on my “must watch” list!

But we see how the “ELITE” soundtrack gave Chvrches a whole new audience and turned a year-old non-single album track into a hit!

Nickname

#7 Post by Nickname »

MikeyC wrote: Fri 27 Nov 2020, 9:52 pm
I want PSB in the soundtrack of La Casa de PApel (Money Heist) which is more famous. :mrgreen:

But we see how the “ELITE” soundtrack gave Chvrches a whole new audience and turned a year-old non-single album track into a hit!
That's true. Elite is one of the most famous series in the world, so it's not strange this kind of things happen.

I'm a bit old for Elite but I'm happy because it's another successful Spanish series (like La Casa de Papel). Veneno is a show for minorities because of the story but if it wasn't a good show it woudn't be shown in USA and HBO Max.

We are having the golden era of the Spanish series. A huge diverity of genres, big budgets, creativity and some of them really successfull around the world.

PSBForTheMasses

#8 Post by PSBForTheMasses »

So that's why comments on YouTube are full of "Veneno".

MikeyC

#9 Post by MikeyC »

Nickname wrote: Sun 29 Nov 2020, 5:43 pm

That's true. Elite is one of the most famous series in the world, so it's not strange this kind of things happen.

I'm a bit old for Elite but I'm happy because it's another successful Spanish series (like La Casa de Papel). Veneno is a show for minorities because of the story but if it wasn't a good show it woudn't be shown in USA and HBO Max.

We are having the golden era of the Spanish series. A huge diverity of genres, big budgets, creativity and some of them really successfull around the world.
Agreed re: Spanish tv series. I also enjoyed “Toy Boy”!! 😄

Nickname

#10 Post by Nickname »

MikeyC wrote: Sun 29 Nov 2020, 8:01 pm
Nickname wrote: Sun 29 Nov 2020, 5:43 pm

Agreed re: Spanish tv series. I also enjoyed “Toy Boy”!! 😄

There are so many good ones.