A funny rare photo to watch of Neil Tennant

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
leesmapman

Re: A funny rare photo to watch of Neil Tennant

#16 Post by leesmapman »

Usually these rare pictures are from Literally. Really must-have magazines and books.

Scottydog

#17 Post by Scottydog »

Sage wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020, 4:51 am Oh god, thanks for reminding me to stop visiting this forum.
Bye then 👋
If I thought what you’d think I wouldn’t even be here.

y3potential

#18 Post by y3potential »

Scottydog wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020, 9:54 am
Sage wrote: Sun 25 Oct 2020, 4:51 am Oh god, thanks for reminding me to stop visiting this forum.
Bye then 👋
+1 :dance:
There is beauty in ugliness and ugliness in beauty.

Nickname

#19 Post by Nickname »

Marie loves PSB wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020, 8:23 pm
Nickname wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020, 5:28 pm I didn't want to put a photo of him if I knew if was para of his prive life. It's not obviously a studio photo but I don't know if I should consider this photo like something private. It's difficul to know that, isn't it?. Anyway, it's a not a photo that could make any kind of harm to Neil Tennat. Anyway, I accept the critics on that sense.
Nickname - please don’t worry about some of the comments on this post. The photo of Neil next to the baby I have seen myself a very long time ago in a magazine it was the celebrate something PSB’s related. :) I think the lady and baby could be Eric Watson’s wife and child. Neil was good friends with Eric’s wife. I think her name was something like Krista? (Sp?).
Oh yes, "the most desirable girl of New Castle" according to Neil on the booklet of Alternative. We know her on this forum. Thanks for the info. The baby appeared on the video of It's Alright, I think.

Marie loves PSB

#20 Post by Marie loves PSB »

TallThinMan wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020, 8:54 pm
Marie loves PSB wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020, 8:23 pmNickname - please don’t worry about some of the comments on this post. The photo of Neil next to the baby I have seen myself a very long time ago in a magazine it was the celebrate something PSB’s related. :) I think the lady and baby could be Eric Watson’s wife and child. Neil was good friends with Eric’s wife. I think her name was something like Krista? (Sp?).
Krysia. Neil used to go out with her. She’s the subject of “Bet she’s not your girlfriend”.
Ah, thanks for that TallThinMan. :D I knew they were close but not "that" close. :mrgreen:

Marie loves PSB

#21 Post by Marie loves PSB »

Nickname wrote: Tue 27 Oct 2020, 11:58 pm
Marie loves PSB wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020, 8:23 pm
Nickname wrote: Mon 26 Oct 2020, 5:28 pm I didn't want to put a photo of him if I knew if was para of his prive life. It's not obviously a studio photo but I don't know if I should consider this photo like something private. It's difficul to know that, isn't it?. Anyway, it's a not a photo that could make any kind of harm to Neil Tennat. Anyway, I accept the critics on that sense.
Nickname - please don’t worry about some of the comments on this post. The photo of Neil next to the baby I have seen myself a very long time ago in a magazine it was the celebrate something PSB’s related. :) I think the lady and baby could be Eric Watson’s wife and child. Neil was good friends with Eric’s wife. I think her name was something like Krista? (Sp?).
Oh yes, "the most desirable girl of New Castle" according to Neil on the booklet of Alternative. We know her on this forum. Thanks for the info. The baby appeared on the video of It's Alright, I think.
No Problem Nickname. :D Yes, I think Eric's daughter is in the "It's Alright" video. I think her name is Eugene? (*sp)