Pet Shop Boys are the origin of a feud between William Shatner and RedLetterMedia

For general discussion of Pet Shop Boys topics.
leesmapman

Pet Shop Boys are the origin of a feud between William Shatner and RedLetterMedia

#1 Post by leesmapman »

Here RedLetterMedia explains the whole situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF28Zednl10

Kudos for William Shatner for knowing a rather obscure PSB track.

Patrick Bateman

Re: Pet Shop Boys are the origin of a feud between William Shatner and RedLetterMedia

#2 Post by Patrick Bateman »

WTF - that's mad. The Picard artefact joke is funny. :lol:

boyjohn

Re: Pet Shop Boys are the origin of a feud between William Shatner and RedLetterMedia

#3 Post by boyjohn »

So, an annoying actor vs annoying YT creators, who will win?
“Unless you consciously include, you will unconsciously exclude”
-Stephen Frost

Patrick Bateman

#4 Post by Patrick Bateman »

boyjohn wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020, 4:18 pm
RLM are really good. Just been watching their pick of favourite Star Trek TNG episodes, which is very entertaining. Even better has been seeing them lose it over the Picard series.

boyjohn

#5 Post by boyjohn »

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020, 4:22 pm
boyjohn wrote:
Wed 19 Aug 2020, 4:18 pm
RLM are really good. Just been watching their pick of favourite Star Trek TNG episodes, which is very entertaining. Even better has been seeing them lose it over the Picard series.
ya, I've watched them off and on for years. They are very annoying most of the time (they have that "self righteous" attitude that really turns me off), but can also are very funny at times (especially with the watching of old crappy movies). They're dissing of Picard (a truly wonderful show) pretty much turned me off from watching them regularly unless I see something that looks interesting.
“Unless you consciously include, you will unconsciously exclude”
-Stephen Frost